Arda Turan

Adnane

Who said we "offered" anything?

I think i know which twitter account you listen to, and i dont get why you take his words as a fact.

Its kind a ridiculous to be "Disappointed" because of one twitter account with 5000 followers. Have you read some of his other "info"? looks like bulshit.

Well I have few different sources that I managed to select over 3 years in which I trust but I won't reveal them at all since it is always like that "bullshit" etc. Whatever.

Anyway Atletico CEO said that there was indeed several other offers for Arda. So again, Chelsea had Arda on the plate and didn't take that. But I have to agree price was a bit steep. Hopefully they sort this shit out after selling Salah and/or Cuadrado.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have few different sources that I managed to select over 3 years in which I trust but I won't reveal them at all since it is always like that "bullshit" etc. Whatever.

Anyway Atletico CEO said that there was indeed several other offers for Arda. So again, Chelsea had Arda on the plate and didn't take that. But I have to agree price was a bit steep. Hopefully they sort this shit out after selling Salah and/or Cuadrado.

You wont "reveal" it? why? its a forum, why would anyone listen to your sources when you cant reveal them? and why do you care if someone would say its bullshit?

Weeks ago you posted this "ChelseaRumours" website, is it one of them? they say Chelsea didnt want Turan.

I believe there were "several other offers", it doesnt mean its Chelsea.

How do you go from Arda is perfect to Pedro is perfect? Two players with completely different characteristics.

I never said Arda was perfect, I meant he can play on the wings for Barcelona to replace pedro. But we need a goalscorer more in our team and a box to box midfielder in the pivot. We have a player like Turan in willian so I wasn't motivated that much.

When did England ever play that team? The players you mentioned enjoyed their primes at different times, except for Ferdinand, Terry, Cole, Lamps and Gerrard. There was always something missing in the England team. And like lucio said, other teams had players just as good or better.

Both Coles, GNev was still going strong and Beckham was still in the RM team in 2006. Lamps was in his prime. Ferdinand too. Terry was in the team. Carrick was too - my mistake, I should have posted him instead of Scholes. Owen was in his prime at that year's WC. 10 of that 11 (Hart being a big exception) could or did play together at Japan 06.

You wont "reveal" it? why? its a forum, why would anyone listen to your sources when you cant reveal them? and why do you care if someone would say its bullshit?

Weeks ago you posted this "ChelseaRumours" website, is it one of them? they say Chelsea didnt want Turan.

I believe there were "several other offers", it doesnt mean its Chelsea.

Lol, I already said why I won't reveal them. Are you reading this ? It's pointless tbf. Why are people constantly and constantly asking for a source ? If it's Di Marzio - it's Di Marzio and it's all over Internet. If it's guy I trust and don't won't to say who then it's obvious that people should take that with pinch of salt ? I'm not Angel Gil Marin, lol, nor I did talk to him regarding Turan - I think it's obvious so I don't feel the need to challenge someone's intelligent so much (:)).

BTW if Vidal transfer won't get through I won't spam this forum any longer re:transfers. It's very big story and Juventus CEO denied this already so if this will be completed I will be amazed of severe "ITK knowledge". I'm very much looking forward to see this. Otherwise I give up.

Implying Shaqiri would want to leave Stoke.

Implying we could tempt Song/Rudiger to come.

I for 1 bed wetter am also going to start going commando and wearing brown cords cause I dont mind admitting I'm bloody nervous.

Less than 3 weeks till the US and Im a daft twat thinking we should have had our MAIN incoming lads in by then so Mou could be doing his job experimenting with positions n shit.

As long as we dont go getting another Cuadrado,Salah,Del Horno,Andriy,Filipe,Kezman that were either panic buys,not used for whatever reason or just crap.

No worries tho eh.

Why are people constantly and constantly asking for a source ?

Are you seriously asking this question? you come to the forum and talk about news you read like its a fact, it makes the topic look like a joke, bunch of people listening to "info" from "sources" they dont know about.

nobody here knows you or your "sources". How this forum would be if every member would just write is own "Info" without giving the other readers any clues? it will be awful imo.

Again, the main problem is that you talk about those rumors like total facts (like "we offered to ATM less than Barca"). If you want to save the sources for yourself save the info as well.

Are you seriously asking this question? you come to the forum and talk about news you read like its a fact, it makes the topic look like a joke, bunch of people listening to "info" from "sources" they dont know about.

nobody here knows you or your "sources". How this forum would be if every member would just write is own "Info" without giving the other readers any clues? it will be awful imo.

Again, the main problem is that you talk about those rumors like total facts (like "we offered to ATM less than Barca"). If you want to save the sources for yourself save the info as well.

Point taken :)

And how sweet you're talking care of other people intelligence. I read this shit without sources or confirmation if they have Emenalo over the phone over the last 3 years and selected which are good or which are bad. If Vidal deal won't get through then (indirectly) I AM SHIT SOURCE.

Why people dictate here what can be said (Mourinho criticism or general assessment of our play, I read we shouldn't write about this, now I can't write about transfers in transfer section ). But I have to disappoint you, I will continue to drop the info for even one person only.

Rant on. Personally, I had one amazing guy on Twitter (Twitter, yes !) who had everything spot on in 2013, then one transfer fell through in late January 2014 and he was abused by a few of bullshitting and quitted. I read this key word "bullshit" used here so I won't be continuing replying, it's pointless. So many good sources dried up because of abuse I'm sick of this. Rant over.

I'm convinced that Arda was offered by his agent to many clubs. Can't imagine that Chelsea just said "nah, fuck this". Probably offered some sum (I believe it was 28m€ + 4m€) which at the end wasn't enough. Barca pushed too hard for this transfer and Atletico just obliged. Arda was tied since he wanted to depart from Atletico for quite some time and Atleti only wanted to get the biggest price so they accepted Barca offer (which is fantastic offer of course). I'm sorry, I can't believe in story by his agent that Arda only wanted Barca :) Of course he only wanted to join Atleti rivals, wait 6 months to play a game and have such competition in the squad as Barca have ... Bullshit ! (:P)

Peace.

Point taken :)

And how sweet you're talking care of other people intelligence. I read this shit without sources or confirmation if they have Emenalo over the phone over the last 3 years and selected which are good or which are bad. If Vidal deal won't get through then (indirectly) I AM SHIT SOURCE.

Why people dictate here what can be said (Mourinho criticism or general assessment of our play, I read we shouldn't write about this, now I can't write about transfers in transfer section ). But I have to disappoint you, I will continue to drop the info for even one person only.

Rant on. Personally, I had one amazing guy on Twitter (Twitter, yes !) who had everything spot on in 2013, then one transfer fell through in late January 2014 and he was abused by a few of bullshitting and quitted. I read this key word "bullshit" used here so I won't be continuing replying, it's pointless. So many good sources dried up because of abuse I'm sick of this. Rant over.

I'm convinced that Arda was offered by his agent to many clubs. Can't imagine that Chelsea just said "nah, fuck this". Probably offered some sum (I believe it was 28m€ + 4m€) which at the end wasn't enough. Barca pushed too hard for this transfer and Atletico just obliged. Arda was tied since he wanted to depart from Atletico for quite some time and Atleti only wanted to get the biggest price so they accepted Barca offer (which is fantastic offer of course). I'm sorry, I can't believe in story by his agent that Arda only wanted Barca :) Of course he only wanted to join Atleti rivals, wait 6 months to play a game and have such competition in the squad as Barca have ... Bullshit ! ( :P)

Peace.

Luca Mattiacci.

Is it so hard? its not like he's your secret friend.

Hahah funny, a deal that can be cancelled if their president wishes so. This implies to me that they had to rush the deal because someone else was in for a transfer and they were afraid of loosing him.

Whatever 30m is too much for a 28y old. We payed that much for Willian but he has seasons and seasons ahead of him. And can run more anyway xD

I'm sad we have no epic beardman though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You