Arda Turan

Adnane

He is not neccessary barca player. If next president of barca isnt Bartomeu, and whoever it is and dont like Arda, Turan could be sold for 10% discount :lol:

Well he's made his choice so even if barca sell him we shouldn't buy him imo. A player who'd rather not play for six months than sign for us shouldn't really be someone we should be signing.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not over! If Barcelona sell him back we can still come in and sign him!

lol

hahaha.. i just read about it.. hope the other guy wins and wants to sign pogba..

ATM would already have earned 3.5mil on arda. hopefully then they lower their asking price.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2015/7/7/8905275/chelsea-fc-barcelona-transfer-news-arda-turan-many-years-much-money

Well that settles it. It will be disappointing to go into the new season with Oscar as our number one option in attacking midfield.

If the lad had been just 1 or 2 years younger it would have been daft not to have tried for him he might just be the glue to bond Costa/Falcao together. But its looking like Mous not going to be much involved this summer and that really disappoints me.

Would love to see the next Barcelona president come in and sell him back to Atletico Madrid.

Imagine that.

Team punished with not being able to sign players until 2016 sign a player because of presidential elections and then they sell him back to his original club after a few days because the new president didn't approve it :D

Let the fun begins... http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2015/07/08/13395732/benedito-ardas-signing-is-a-huge-problem-for-barcelona?ICID=OP

This is gonna be so funny if it actually happens, Barcelona do like to make it difficult for themselves with transfers don't they especially high profile signings.

Benedito hasn't a chance in the elections. And that looks like a bluff. Laporta, who is a strongest candidate, has a more neutral position, and thats more clever in my opinion. The people doesn't look upset with the Arda arrival. So, is better for everyone, because the obtention of Pogba looks very difficult. I mean, Joan can promise the sign, but looks like he had nothing. The Agustí strategy doesn't look too good. What happens If he can't bring Verratti?(a very realistic scenario). Better a Turkish than nothing, You can always blame the past president.

According to Ardan's agent told that Chelsea didn't contact them

It's may be good that barcelona got him rather than United or 2 other them ( I guess arsenal and City )

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You