• Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Costa
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Ake (sub)
    • Brown (sub)
    • Chelsea fans - "We've won the league"

Watch the ball to Costa again, he wasn't offside, the replay showed that he was just onside.

How about when West Brom were on the break (I think it was a 3 v 2/3 situation) and RLC did brilliant defensively to prevent it?

Considering the circumstances, he had a good game and was definitely one of our better players. Had a few nice dribbles as well. He's still playing within himself though, but that's expected considering this his second PL game. You guys are just too harsh.

I'd love to get a picture of it because the replay clearly showed he was at least a yard behind the last defender. It was evident by the shade of the pitch that Costa was on. He did do well in that moment, considering he was the last man. But that's exactly what I'm talking about. You can bring up that one moment, I can show you several times where he's jogging back on defense. You're acknowledging how safe he's playing. How can you say it was a good game? It was meh, average. That's not being too harsh.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhahaha.. not worth it.

the game was supposedly lost when cahiil was closing down saido while JT was standing back (moment of quality by the way), or maybe GC secretly wore the invisibilty cloak and hit the ball and put the blame on cesc and got him red carded (i thought thats where we lost the game).

tired of the same people scapegoating the same players even though it was no fault of theirs

Yup drama queen.

-Cesc hillarious red card, but the truth is he turned into a headless chicken for a second there.

-Kudos to Jose for playing all the youngsters dispite the fact that we were losing 3-0, and later for applauding the supporters.

-MASSIVE support today. That was classy and overshadowed the awfull performance. :clap:

WE WON THE LEAGUE :blue scalf:

A match to forget. We're already on vacation celebrating our fifth Premier League. And even we have time to let playing our future stars.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

The hegemony of English football IS BLUE AGAIN!

1. I'm pretty happy with the performance of Ruben Loftus-Cheek. He is playing as a conservative midfield trying to settle in our midfield slowly with great maturity, responsibility and tactical sense. He still does not take many risks but is slowly losing the timidity of the beginner and this stepping forward approaching the opponent's box. I think it is mandatory to keep betting on this guy, he's the midfielder's future. I think his distrucion of ball and his tactical sense was perfect.

2. I hope Fabregas not be banned for three matches.

3. There have been a few minutes, but every time I see Nathan Ake on the pitch I see this guy has a great future. The next season if he is on loan to Boro I think he will be one of the big surprises of the next Premier League.

4. Filipe Luis has to continue with us next season.

5. Diego Costa has to moderate its behavior at times. He is a hot player, but this is not La Liga, with such behavior he could be expelled many times unnecessarily. And sometimes you forget Dego party and focuses only on personal clashes. Diego Costa for me is indisputable, but Jose has to work with him to improve certain aspects of their behavior.

6. Finally Cuadrado has played. He is a great mystery, but I hope he can have more minutes next season. I still trust him and I'm sure Jose had some reason to make his signing.

For the next game I hope more young players and Cuadrado in the starting eleven to close a great season.

Regards.

-Cesc hillarious red card, but the truth is he turned into a headless chicken for a second there.

-Kudos to Jose for playing all the youngsters dispite the fact that we were losing 3-0, and later for applauding the supporters.

-MASSIVE support today. That was classy and overshadowed the awfull performance. :clap:

WE WON THE LEAGUE :blue scalf:

YES great to bring the boys on when 3 0 down :clown:

YES great to bring the boys on when 3 0 down :clown:

Jose hates losing really. He could have just let Remy and Costa in to fight it till the end, but kept on with his plans regardless.

In a match that didn't matter anything he at least gave minutes to the young lads. Circumstances are not important to them really. They just want to play atm.

No real conclusions to get from the game.

Well, aside from the RLC bashing here, this is gold, the guy has barely played 130 minutes with us at 19y/old.

I'm keeping some of the messages for the future btw.

WE KNOW WHO WE ARE !!