Your ideal team for next season ?

Cortouis (Blackman, Somebody)

Ivan(Azpi), Cahill(Zouma), Terry, Azpi(Luis) + give chance to some young lad

Matic(Ramires, RLC) Cesc(Pogba, Ake)

*Right Winger Willian(Oscar, Cesc, Pogba) Hazard(Cuadrado, Boga)

Costa(Remy, Bamford, Brown)

No need for another striker like Lacazzete
*I dont want player like Bale or Reus, because we have main star in Eden and we know how bad is team full of stars. So buy some workhorse like Willian but with more attacking mind. Lets see what will be with Cuadrado, so far its big flop.

Money spent: 40M for Pogba + maybe 40M winger
Money received: 15m Cech, 7M for Mikel, 15for Salah and sell some other loan players like Marin etc.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I dont want player like Bale or Reus, because we have main star in Eden and we know how bad is team full of stars. So buy some workhorse like Willian but with more attacking mind. Lets see what will be with Cuadrado, so far its big flop.

Money received: 15m Cech, 7M for Mikel, 15for Salah and sell some other loan players like Marin etc.

I don't agree with your part that we don't need another star. Eden is not Ronaldo where he needs all the attention and pleasing.

Last year Eden was the only star (after Mata left) and he was clearly frustrated. "Sometimes I feel I have to carry the whole attack/do everything on my own."

This year we added two stars in Cesc and Diego, and suddenly Hazard's game improved, we won the league and he won the EPL player of the year. His comments "Diego is always asking 100% from you, he leads from the attack and always scores goals. Cesc and I have an understanding on the field which is incredible." He was clearly relieved and happy we added quality, and not solely relied on him for goals and assists.

Can you imagine what wil happen when we add 1-2 more world stars? Yes, it smells like the Champions league and EPL double [emoji7].

If I understand correctly, Pogba would not be in the starting 11.......? :blink:

Tibo

Azpilicueta Varane Terry Luis

Cesc Matic

Bale Willian Hazard

Costa

We'd be absolutely unstoppable domestically if we signed Bale and Varane. This team would score 100+ goals and no one would dare say we're boring again.

I really hope José begs Roman to allow him to sign Bale. The funds are there. Like GNev said yesterday, we'd dominate English football for years with him in our side.

We'd be absolutely unstoppable domestically if we signed Bale and Varane. This team would score 100+ goals and no one would dare say we're boring again.

I really hope José begs Roman to allow him to sign Bale. The funds are there. Like GNev said yesterday, we'd dominate English football for years with him in our side.

Bale would be wonderful but he's too expensive. You're fooling yourself if you think he's going for anything less than €100 mil. Real sells for top dollar, even their fringe players go for top prices (Morata to Juventus for €20 mil for example).

Bale would be wonderful but he's too expensive. You're fooling yourself if you think he's going for anything less than 100 mil. Real sells for top dollar, even their fringe players go for top prices (Morata to Juventus for 20 mil for example).

That's true. But is it not worth it? We walked the league this season without a tremendous amount of firepower up front. Imagine if we added another 25 goal scorer.

The trophies we'd win and the TV money that'll be kicking in will make up for the huge transfer fee. He's also a super marketable player. He'd have one of the highest selling shirts in the world and would elevate our global profile even higher. It would be a signal of intent to the rest of Europe that we're ready to join the Real Madrid's, Barca's, and Bayern's of the world.

Hazard is the most fouled player in Europe and wins us so many free kicks around the box. Imagine Bale taking those and scoring loads of screamers instead of floating in a hundred aimless crosses. Imagine a counter attack with Hazard, Bale, Willian, and Costa running at teams with Cesc spraying the ball up to them.

He's homegrown, still young, proven that he can dominate the league, and is the absolute model of a José Mourinho player. No brainier.

Courtois

Clyne - Varane - Terry - Azpi

Matic - Fabregas

Sterling - Willian - Hazard

Costa

Begovic, Loftus-Cheek, Luis, Lacazette, Zouma, Ramire

clyne - 20mil

varane - 30mil

sterling - 50mil

begovic - 10mil

lacazzete - 20mil

130mil pounds easily!!!!!

If we get Bale -

Courtois

Clyne - Verane - Terry/Zouma- Azpi

Schneiderlin - Matic

Bale - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Subs - RLC, Willian, Terry, Lacazette, New GK.

Alternative

Courtios

Coleman - Stones - Terry/Zouma - Azpi

Koke - Matic

Sterling - Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Subs - Willian, RLC, Icardi, New GK, Terry/Zouma

That's true. But is it not worth it? We walked the league this season without a tremendous amount of firepower up front. Imagine if we added another 25 goal scorer.

The trophies we'd win and the TV money that'll be kicking in will make up for the huge transfer fee. He's also a super marketable player. He'd have one of the highest selling shirts in the world and would elevate our global profile even higher. It would be a signal of intent to the rest of Europe that we're ready to join the Real Madrid's, Barca's, and Bayern's of the world.

Hazard is the most fouled player in Europe and wins us so many free kicks around the box. Imagine Bale taking those and scoring loads of screamers instead of floating in a hundred aimless crosses. Imagine a counter attack with Hazard, Bale, Willian, and Costa running at teams with Cesc spraying the ball up to them.

He's homegrown, still young, proven that he can dominate the league, and is the absolute model of a José Mourinho player. No brainier.

I don't know if he's worth it. 100+ mil is crazy money (and that's without wages, signing and agent fees, bonuses). Can the club afford it?

And how would it affect the funds for other additions to the squad? You mention Varane. If Varane would sign, and that's a big if, you're looking at another major price. Real player, French international, signed a 5 year contract (2020), hottest young defender on the planet. That's €50/60 mil. And there would still be a need for some additional squad options.

Bale's a fantastic player but looking for a player with potential, a new star for less money might be the way to go here. I would support the signing of Bale but I don't think it will happen.

If Bale is available we should buy him no matter what. In my opinion I wouldn't care if we don't buy a CB or a CM if we only can get Bale. Bale and Neymar are the "new" Cristiano and Messi... they are worst than those 2 but they are special, they have "similar" numbers, they are that kind of player. If we can get Bale and Varane would be magnificent.

My team in that case would be:

-----------------Courtois-------------------

Iva----------Varane--------Terry---Azpi

---------------Matic--------Fabregas----

Bale------------Willian--------Hazard---

-------------------Costa--------------------

But again, if Bale is available he should be the main target, don't really care about the rest.

If Bale is not available my main target would be Pogba for the same reason, The only player comparable to Yaya, young, strong, can play everywhere in the midfield. He is the perfect midfilder. Again after that if we an get Varane would be perfect.

-----------------Courtois-------------------

Iva----------Varane--------Terry---Azpi

---------------Matic--------Pogba---------

Willian------------Fabregas----Hazard---

------------------- Costa--------------------

I would have more doubts about this because I don't like Fabregas that much in the 10, but I think we would play a 4-3-3 and that would give the defensive stability we miss, and the players can change positions all the time. A pivot Matic Pogba seems so tough.

If we don't have money to buy a super star like those 2, or Madrid don't let Varane go I would go for players like Kondogbia/Schneiderlin to replace Mikel, for Sterling and a good CB I (don't really know who would be but a good CB of any great team in Europe that would cost something like 20Mpounds - Pique seems that he is not going anywhere, we would have been a great option)

clyne - 20mil

varane - 30mil

sterling - 50mil

begovic - 10mil

lacazzete - 20mil

130mil pounds easily!!!!!

No one is paying 50 mil pounds for Sterling. If Liverpool won't accept less, strike a deal with Sterling to join when his contract runs out.

Sam Wallace of The Independent suggests Sterling could utilise a controversial ruling to secure a transfer away: "One option that is open to Sterling is the invoking of FIFA's Article 17 governing transfers which would allow him to buy out the final year of the two left on his deal."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2338671-raheem-sterling-liverpool-contract-latest-news-and-rumours-on-anfield-star

Of course, Chelsea would give him the money (indirectly) to do so. He'd be public enemy #1 in Liverpool though.

I don't know if he's worth it. 100+ mil is crazy money (and that's without wages, signing and agent fees, bonuses). Can the club afford it?

And how would it affect the funds for other additions to the squad? You mention Varane. If Varane would sign, and that's a big if, you're looking at another major price. Real player, French international, signed a 5 year contract (2020), hottest young defender on the planet. That's €50/60 mil. And there would still be a need for some additional squad options.

Bale's a fantastic player but looking for a player with potential, a new star for less money might be the way to go here. I would support the signing of Bale but I don't think it will happen.

Oh, there's no way we'd pay £100m for him that's for sure. I think if we were indeed after him we'd first sell a couple to partially fund it.

As for Varane, I'd be shocked if we got him. Or any CB for that matter. Can't see José just dropping Cahill after the way he has rebounded this season and regained from. If we bought a world class CB this summer Cahill and Zouma would never play.

Oh, there's no way we'd pay £100m for him that's for sure. I think if we were indeed after him we'd first sell a couple to partially fund it.

As for Varane, I'd be shocked if we got him. Or any CB for that matter. Can't see José just dropping Cahill after the way he has rebounded this season and regained from. If we bought a world class CB this summer Cahill and Zouma would never play.

What are the chances of the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern, Man Utd, Man City going crazy and offer huge money for Cahill, Ivanovic, Oscar, Mikel and Ramires, the undisputed Chelsea stars?