Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, this match is a hard one.. I hate Liverpool, but I "fear" MUFC more. Liverpool doesn't attract good players no matter what, but if MUFC get top 4 they can get almost anyone… And they have shit loads of money to use without being in danger of FFP.

Of course its embarrassing to lose against LFC, but if we use RLC from start and use all our bench players I can take it :P

Mourinho "Costa wants to play, we need to find a balance between risk and desire"

"We will try and improve the squad, but our squad will be similar to the one we have now with some new players"

"Oscar has a thigh injury and we spoke with Dunga, the decision was then made for him not to go"

Manchester United upset after Chelsea stars get FOUR days off before Liverpool clash

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/575806/Manchester-United-Chelsea-four-day-break-Liverpool-clash

Mourinho has denied he gave the players 4 days off but for the sake of argument, let's just say he did give them 4 days off, why should United be upset? They are the ones in fourth and have a four-point lead over Liverpool, if they win their games, then it won't matter what Liverpool do, no? It's either they are just being silly or it's another rubbish story from the media.

Mourinho has denied he gave the players 4 days off but for the sake of argument, let's just say he did give them 4 days off, why should United be upset? They are the ones in fourth and have a four-point lead over Liverpool, if they win their games, then it won't matter what Liverpool do, no? It's either they are just being silly or it's another rubbish story from the media.

We have nothing to play for so should be able to do what we want and in the last three games field whatever team we like within reason.

We have done our job not our fault other's ain't done their's.

So oscar is out... maybe costa will play?...

Jose: 'We want to win our matches, we have three difficult games. We don't need to win but we want to try to win points.' #CFC

Jose on not winning manager of the month this season: 'My objective for the season is to be champion. What comes with that comes.' #CFC

Jose: 'For many months we had no defeats but I can't do anything. I can just enjoy the title, which is the most important thing.' #CFC

Jose: 'I'm not asking for a new contract, a better contract, I'm very calm. If the owner wants me to stay, I'm staying.' #CFC

Jose on S Gerrard: 'To stop him, or to try to stop him, is very difficult. I'm very sad it's the last time I will play against him.' #CFC

Jose: 'Diego Costa wants to play but I will protect him all the way. We need to find a balance between the risk and the desire.' #CFC

Jose: 'The most important thing is to keep the squad we have. I want to keep my important players and they are all important.' #CFC

Jose: 'Obviously we will try to improve the squad, our squad will be very similar to this one with some new players.' #CFC

Jose: 'What pleases me is winning the title, the way we did it and the consistency we've shown in difficult periods.' #CFC

Jose: 'Oscar has a thigh injury. We spoke with Dunga and he made the decision it was impossible for him to go to the Copa America.' #CFC

Jose: 'The key moment was the stability after losing at Spurs, everybody stuck together and we were very calm.' #CFC

Daft story even if true.Their results will be the decider not what we do in one game

Loosing to Liverpool nahhh.they'll go on how best the champions already at our place blah blah.can see the players being up for it and hopefully play like they are

Who's Out? Costa, Ramires & Oscar?

Costa wants to play but Mourinho wouldn't let him. Oscar is definetly out with a tight injury. Ramires is ill, he said he would be ok in a few weeks so he's out too. Oscar and Ramires will probably not play this season again.

i still want us to play our best team possible. losing to these cunts would be unimaginable.

also, i want the players who deserve it to get a guard of honor.

courtois

iva GC JT azpi

matic RLC

willian cesc hazard

costa (even if it is for 2 seconds, i dont care. should be on the pitch to get the ovation and then sub him off).

I think Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Nathan Ake and Solanke should be in our starting eleven tomorrow. For me is already their moment in our first team.

In fact, they should play the three remaining games to finish the season and after the post season also in our starting eleven.

I hope it happens tomorrow ...