Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

I think Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Nathan Ake and Solanke should be in our starting eleven tomorrow. For me is already their moment in our first team.

In fact, they should play the three remaining games to finish the season and after the post season also in our starting eleven.

I hope it happens tomorrow ...

Loftus Cheek will be, Ake might go to LB (Dave RB) but I doubt Solanke will play tbh.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect the youth players to feature against Liverpool but am expecting them to play against West Brom and Sunderland. Will be disappointed if Mourinho didn't play some of them, especially when our first team options are somewhat limited at the moment.

If the youngs don't play tomorrow, when Will they play?

U21s play a big away game at Sunderland Monday night, winning would give them a great chance of the title. I think Jose will see them playing in that as more important than playing against Liverpool. These kids featuring against WBA and Sunderland is more likely for me.

U21s play a big away game at Sunderland Monday night, winning would give them a great chance of the title. I think Jose will see them playing in that as more important than playing against Liverpool. These kids featuring against WBA and Sunderland is more likely for me.

Youth team honours are nothing compared to great first team chances. Loftus cheek has already won everything at youth level , I'm sure he'd rather feature against Liverpool. And ake has started a europa league semi , has nothing to gain from u21. the others shouldn't get a look in today considering the amount of squad players who need game time.