Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment playing with Didier is like 10 men at times,

he was easily outmuscles by shaw down the line in the UTD game which almost resulted in a goal

and the same in the Arsenal game when he came on against belerin i think? again almost resulting in a goal!

As much of a Legend he is, one of his main qualities was his strength and holding the ball up, he isn't even doing that anymore! and he cannot make space which makes it very difficult for us to create anything which showed in the last few games he has started!

I'd much rather Oscar if he is fit or Caudrado upfront! with his pace he could easily get away from some horrific defenders.

Sad but true.

I don't really agree that Didier was ever a great hold up player. That is not to say he hasn't produced some great examples of hold up play but in general, for me, he has been below par for a top level centre-forward in this regard. Still I know this isn't an argument I could possibly win around here so I'll bite my tongue and leave it there. :)

ewww ewww my eyes have bleed again :( he was awful, ugly and won it so fixed.

I actually liked the song to be honest. Made me think of James bond. It doesn't even need to be fixed either since the voting is so political-based anyway. And why nobody on earth will ever vote for Our artists lol. I can't wait to see Electro Velvet get absolutely slaughtered.

hhei guys,newbie here,why this forum doesn't combine with other PL teams and unite in a whole big website,rightnow it makes us look like a bunch of men brag in our own forum all the time,it is commonly seen in Chinese forums Arsenal fans come to provoke us in our own place then we chelsea fans fight back

Sad but true.

I don't really agree that Didier was ever a great hold up player. That is not to say he hasn't produced some great examples of hold up play but in general, for me, he has been below par for a top level centre-forward in this regard. Still I know this isn't an argument I could possibly win around here so I'll bite my tongue and leave it there. :)

I'll admit he's terrible at hold-up play now but you said he was never great hold-up player which is not true.

He scored so many goals with his back to goal, perfect chest control and shot. He had it

if we win this, imagine the atmosphere for the home game against Palace

it will be electric

And imagine how attack minded and freely we'll play in the last few matches (including against Liverpool) if we seal the title in the next two games.

I'll admit he's terrible at hold-up play now but you said he was never great hold-up player which is not true.

He scored so many goals with his back to goal, perfect chest control and shot. He had it

:) Oh dear, I said I'd bite my tongue but here I am...

What you've said is right but perhaps most people wouldn't describe that as hold up play.

I actually liked the song to be honest. Made me think of James bond. It doesn't even need to be fixed either since the voting is so political-based anyway. And why nobody on earth will ever vote for Our artists lol. I can't wait to see Electro Velvet get absolutely slaughtered.

Haha yeah our artists not sure who the hell votes for them to represent us the only decent one was scooch :D

And in that year this song was much better haha:

Maybe we need a Chelsea team to enter for us :D