Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's just no possible way we can throw this away now! Beating Leicester is a must but I can accept a draw if it happens.. then we can win the league by beating Liverpool at home, chanting "that's how you win the league; that's how you win the league", and then lifting the trophy afterwards! :D

but arsenal could drop points to hull on monday night and then we'll be champions before that game

I hope we go out there with a killers mentality and trying to put them away as quickly as possible. Not play slowly and try to win a battle of attrition and just hope "they'll eventually break down."

Leicester apparently struggle keeping possession according to an article I just read, so press them high and look to dominate the ball from the get go.

A nice, straightforward and commanding victory that a club like Chelsea should do against a club like Leicester.

it's the best surprise when you have no idea you're playing a certain day, then hey, the ticker on the forum says 6 or so hours to go. i am hyped. let's spank these foxes

it's the best surprise when you have no idea you're playing a certain day, then hey, the ticker on the forum says 6 or so hours to go. i am hyped. let's spank these foxes

Is that you in your avatar?

here is link to talksport.com - live coverage and commentary in english only : "http://talksport.com/football/premier-league/match/2015-04-29/leicester-city-v-chelsea"

if your data/bandwidth or internet is currently not running smoothly due to data usage. listen to the game audio only.

I prefer talksport radio commentary because streams are becoming worse with popups and adware/spyware/malware and viruses and annoying ads that nobody would click on.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did play a weakened team. He is not going to throw the towel against us however Newcastle is much more of a winnable fixture for them than this game. Considering Newcastle have lost 7 on the trot and all the other atrocities going there, I could understand why Leicester would want to put more into that match than this one.

So maybe that is the fixture for the weakened team?

I'm scared this'll lead to you saying you follow me on Twitter where i post all of my #edgy #tumblr thoughts

:lol: No, I'm not a creeper.

If it is you, and I can't find a way to say this without offending, it looks like a chick with a beard.

As appealing as winning it vs Liverpool sounds id rather get it done then leave it to chance.

If we end up dropping point's vs Liverpool we would then go to The Hathorns needing 3 point's and Tony Pulis sides in their back yard make me incredibly nervous.

I'm astounded people are still fretting over the title being lost somehow...

:lol: No, I'm not a creeper.

If it is you, and I can't find a way to say this without offending, it looks like a chick with a beard.

You can just say i'm a cutie with soulful eyes, a delicate bone structure, layered with soft baby-like skin :ph34r: