Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

Thanks mate, just a few burnt evaporated wires! :D

Honestly I don't get why people call us electrical engineers "just electricians". It's obviously not true because I obviously have no bloody clue how to wire things together! :yay::D

haha most of us in the UK (who I know are electricians) turn off the whole house before doing work :P But it is a hard job that's why I'm not one lol.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful team in all honesty. Cesc at #10 with Drogba at CF is horrendous. I'm guessing Oscar isn't fit because he should be the 1st name on the teamsheet atm. He put in a better performance at #9 than Drogba has since Tottenham at home.

You're joking right?

Hopefully (and I think) it's Willian at #10 and Cesc in the pivot. That's much much better for our attack.

I hope it's ramires on the right and cesc in the pivot with willian and hazard swapping the 10position and left wing . We normally attack more with Rambo on the right for some reason.

You're joking right?

No I'm not joking. Oscar put in a far better performance than Drogba did & it's not surprising when didn't look anywhere near as threatening once he was subbed off.

Fabregas' best performances have always been when hes playing in the pivot, he's been poor-average almost everytime at #10.

I hope Drogba puts in a shift tonight. I'm lost in regards to what has happened to Remy and Costa to an extent. The former was only meant to miss one match.

Either way, let's get the first of our two wins this week.

Sad but true.

I don't really agree that Didier was ever a great hold up player. That is not to say he hasn't produced some great examples of hold up play but in general, for me, he has been below par for a top level centre-forward in this regard. Still I know this isn't an argument I could possibly win around here so I'll bite my tongue and leave it there. :)

no no, I didn't really mean that was the best part of his play , but he would at least keep the ball and play it on, he can't even outmuscle luke shaw now!

haha most of us in the UK (who I know are electricians) turn off the whole house before doing work :P But it is a hard job that's why I'm not one lol.

It was off! The batteries are what electrocuted me when I accidentally short-circuited one of them :lol: In my defense, it was kinda dark :halo: