Chelsea v Man United

Jase

He 'knows' how to play in these big games didn't you know? Well at least that is the reasons his defenders will use soon when the Mou thread inevitable will be full of these sort of posts once we draw 0-0

Morons aren't they?

Who in their right mind would trust one of the most decorated manager's in football and the most successfull in ythe history of the club they support.

Absolute naive muppets.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you EVER stop defending him? you know you are desperate when you keep having to resort to the fact that he is the best manager in our history to support your point

and do you stop disrespecting one off the most decorated manager's in the game when he is on the verge of winning one of the biggest trophys in football?

and do you stop disrespecting one off the most decorated manager's in the game when he is on the verge of winning one of the biggest trophys in football?

Yep being unhappy with his negative tactics means disrepecting...By disrespect it would have to be wanting out for for winning the quadruple...etc. Being unhappy with that tactic in this match doesn't mean anyone is 'disrepecting' him.

now that we have a moaning thread, why the bunch of you already moaning don't go there instead of filling this thread with the same you fill every single thread of the forum.

It's not like we don't know Mourinho is a coward, has no balls, wants the team to play bad, is clueless and bla bla bla?

That's downright moaning, no analysis involved, no discussion involved... there's a thread for that, go there and shine.

Sometimes I really wish I was a mod so I could ban all of them.

Yep being unhappy with his negative tactics means disrepecting...By disrespect it would have to be wanting out for for winning the quadruple...etc. Being unhappy with that tactic in this match doesn't mean anyone is 'disrepecting' him.

There's crituising then there's stuff that's said on here.

Look at the Drogba thread, he gets criticised but the people that do still maintain the respect for the man, if likewise happened in the Mou thread me and the rest of his "defenders" as you so sweetly put it wouldn't feel the need to say anything.

Fellaini is important for them, but it's not like they run their entire offence through him.

Also Oscar isn't too bad on the wings, my only worry is defensively he might find it difficult as he hasn't played on the wing in a while.

And that's why you're not a mod. You're not suppose to ban people who are frustrated (or kneejerking) with the line up.

I'm keeping quiet about the tactics/line up though, until the final whistle.

No, I'd ban them for polluting every pre and post match thread with the same tired shit about José. They clearly don't support anything our manager does.

Just fuck off and support some other club.

Everything about this is suggesting a 0-0 bore draw.

But my spidey senses are tingling. Got a feeling there might be a great performance just around the corner here. No idea why, just a gut feeling.

We are really going all out for this aren't we. I expect free flowing silky, fast paced and creative football from us with such inspiring line up. Cant see past a total annihilation here so my prediction is Chelsea 5-0 united.