Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

See this balliox ppl come off wif players want join a club cause off their history that's bull they want to join a club that's going to win things not because off their past 

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Well thank god that your not in charge of transfer. 

Because this is a wrong attitude to have. Look at how Ibra turn out to be and he is way older then 30. 

If we get a player that is 28 and just as long as we can get 2 or 3 good seasons out of him then that's good. 

That being said if we fail to get Radja and he goes to United that will be a massive fail from the board. And then I will have little hope on the club going forward. Because Conte will not accept that. And we know how that went at his last club. 

Yes look at Ibra 1 good season, and that did what helped win the the LC and setup up for the Joke cup ie ELC.

Oh and yes what about Shevchenko £31M for a 31 year old.

Now he's injured and probably off to the MLS next season.

what i'm talking about I don't want quick fix players coming in then having to replace them after a 2 stretch, I want to see younger players coming in doing the ground work and building a dynasty here for years to come.

and that's so wrong in your opinion, you think bring players in then getting shot of 'em in 2 years just to go over it all again is the answer.

not for me it aint, build for the future I say.

hes1ofus

I would suggest bringing in an older player for a couple of seasons has benefits.  It all really depends on who is coming up through the ranks and how close to holding down a starting spot they are.  Also some positions there aren't always going to be young players coming up through the ranks with the talent required.  An older player can provide for the needs of the team now and allow our youth players to grow into squad members with less pressure.  Of course it doesn't always work out that way, but in theory there's not anything wrong with buying older players.  It's all about getting the balance of the squad correct.

1 hour ago, AChes1ofus said:

Yes look at Ibra 1 good season, and that did what helped win the the LC and setup up for the Joke cup ie ELC.

what i'm talking about I don't want quick fix players coming in then having to replace them after a 2 stretch, I want to see younger players coming in doing the ground work and building a dynasty here for years to come.

and that's so wrong in your opinion, you think bring players in then getting shot of 'em in 2 years just to go over it all again is the answer.

hes1ofus

Shevchenko was 29 when we signed him so was Ballack and Makelele and zola 

6 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

hes1ofus

Well then if you have a team of similar aged players, some years later they all have to be replaced nearly the same time which is impossible.

Every team needs young hungry and experienced wise players to work. We are in position where all our experienced players left and we didnt make proper replacements back then, thats why we have to sign one or two older players. Be it Nainggolan or whoever else.

Besides if someone is realy good, doesnt matter if he is 22 or 30. 

Sheva was already in decline, while Maka or Ballack played big part here despite their age. Age got nothing to do with why someone like Sheva floped. Torres was at peak years and flopped too. Its all about form of player and Nainggolan in this case isnt going down, but keeps high level of performances.

Its allright to build dynasty and all, but we already have Azpi, Tibo, Kante, Eden, Alonso who will form that dynasty here hopefuly. We will probably get younger RWB and striker, thats why midfielder and another CB can be older. That gives you 7 younger and four experienced players (Luiz, Pedro, CM, CB) which is perfect. Soon we will also hopefuly improve our RW with someone near Edens age, so theres that.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that means he'll play his last season for Roma next season, and it'll be his last peak season. He'll leave for less money than they would've got for him last year (but it was the right move to get that 2nd place), and like Vidal to Bayern, still offer a whole lot to whoever he joins, but the inspiring performances will fade into consistent performances. He'd be a really good clog, but another player has to be the 'answer' or leader in midfield. He's a complimentary player who's exceeded his own ability so far in that leader regard.

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

“I haven’t heard from Conte this year. I think he’s probably still a little angry with me about last year... At least I think he is, I don’t know.”

-Radja Nainggolan; source: Italia 1 via Football Italia

I would love us to have one last crack. Sign him and a young up and comer. 

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

“I haven’t heard from Conte this year. I think he’s probably still a little angry with me about last year... At least I think he is, I don’t know.”

-Radja Nainggolan; source: Italia 1 via Football Italia

More probably Radja is mad on himslef for not coming and lifting the Premier League.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You