RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if I would prefer Vidal but either of the 2 will be good for us

Chelsea edge closer to signing £40m superstar

Antonio Conte might finally get the signing he's always wanted

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/nainggolan-join-chelsea-40m-roma?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda

One-time Chelsea target Radja Nainggolancould be set for a move to the Chinese Super League, Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

Rome have received a £44m offer from Guangzhou Evergrande for the 29-year-old midfielder which is currently under consideration.

• 1 month later...

he`s at the age where he needs to be thinking of the move now..there is a time when bigger clubs will simply move on to younger players and he is close to that point..still only young by Italian standards..if he leaves Italy he can expect a transition period before he adjusts to wherever he goes if he does infact ever decide to leave the slow paced comfort of Italy.

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, RoyalBlues said:

shame, would have loved to have him here, but as long he doesnt end up at either one of our league rivals im ok with this move. Goodluck to him, will surely make Inter a strong side to contend for the Serie A title next season, its Roma's loss. Cheers

5 hours ago, the wes said:

They signed Lautaro Martínez Maybe hes Icardi replacement 

Perhaps, They picked up De Vrij and Asamoah both on Frees, brought in Radja + Martinez. Icardi sees this + CL and it would be a TOUGH sell for us to convince him. Especially with how our board has been handling transfers, We wouldn't pay the fee which would then lead to discussions about a swap and pricing etc etc. I am not holding my breath. Would be terrifying in a Sarri system though, Kane/Salah would have to be worried

These deals between the Italian big clubs are so funny. Can't think of any other league where players move from one big club to another on such a constant basis. 

Conte chased Nainggolan for years, while he was always declaring his utmost love for Roma with every chance he got. No matter how much Chelsea seemed to offer him, he kept talking of how much he adores that club and wants to stay there forever. 

One year later he joins Internazionale who would I rate as a 3rd tier European football club now 😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

These deals between the Italian big clubs are so funny. Can't think of any other league where players move from one big club to another on such a constant basis. 

Conte chased Nainggolan for years, while he was always declaring his utmost love for Roma with every chance he got. No matter how much Chelsea seemed to offer him, he kept talking of how much he adores that club and wants to stay there forever. 

One year later he joins Internazionale who would I rate as a 3rd tier European football club now 😂😂😂

Yes its very strange. I would have loved him joining us a couple of seasons back but Oh well.

He kept saying he would never play for a team to play against Roma.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You