Marco Verratti

illmatic

Hugely overrated. He has qualities but he plays in a midfield 3 with 2 defensive mids. In a 2 man midfield he'd get dominated.

Same aplies to Cesc then. Except he already plays in two man midfield and we get dominated every game against good opponent.

Veratti is top talent and already top player. Better than Pogba right now and majority of CMs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best midfield prospect in the world. Him, Pogba and Alaba are going to rule the midfields for the next decade. Imagine them in the same team... :blink:

Alaba? i hope you mean Thiago. Alaba is originally a LB and Pep plays him at CM sometimes. He's good there but not that good.

Alaba? i hope you mean Thiago. Alaba is originally a LB and Pep plays him at CM sometimes. He's good there but not that good.

Well Pep has a tendency to put players all over the place. And left-back position in Pep's team is something else than in other teams and he might play a midfield role in many other teams like Real Madrid for example. And I thought he actually started his career as a midfielder but it was Heynckes who put him into that left-back role? He can obviously handle both positions but I just have a feeling he will end up in the midfield sooner or later and according (bullshit) media reports he would rather play in midfield and have the ball more in his legs.

But yeah, this had nothing do with the fact that Verratti is one hell of a midfielder these days and only keeps getting better.

Alabla is originally a CM that played as a LB for a long time that is now a CM again.

Alabla is originally a CM that played as a LB for a long time that is now a CM again.

I didnt know that, but still he made his big break playing LB. He's probably the best LB in the world or at least top 3.

I dont know if he's a CM "now", it really depends on Pep and the injurys Bayern are suffering from. With Alonso, Vidal, Thiago and Martinez i hope Pep will let players play in their best positions (Alaba LB, Lahm RB)

I didnt know that, but still he made his big break playing LB. He's probably the best LB in the world or at least top 3.

I dont know if he's a CM "now", it really depends on Pep and the injurys Bayern are suffering from. With Alonso, Vidal, Thiago and Martinez i hope Pep will let players play in their best positions.

I don't know how much it counts but he was always a CM in the youth leagues. Make of that what you will.

Can't stand the guy, although you can't deny his talent on the field. Can't see him ever coming here anyway.

I can't either. But you never know. Jose gets on the phone, and everything is possible. Verrati-Matic-Cesc/Oscar is one tasty midfield.

If i could choose any player on the world to sign, I would choose him. Right now is amazing, better future, and just what we need.

I said the same a while back, Verratti would be my dream signing i would much rather Verratti then Pogba or Koke

Well Pep has a tendency to put players all over the place. And left-back position in Pep's team is something else than in other teams and he might play a midfield role in many other teams like Real Madrid for example. And I thought he actually started his career as a midfielder but it was Heynckes who put him into that left-back role? He can obviously handle both positions but I just have a feeling he will end up in the midfield sooner or later and according (bullshit) media reports he would rather play in midfield and have the ball more in his legs.

But yeah, this had nothing do with the fact that Verratti is one hell of a midfielder these days and only keeps getting better.

Pep's team selection is like when you alter some things for a team in PES database, and suddenly the default starting 11 goes wild, your GK is a striker, RB is a AMF, CB is a LW etc :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You