Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the goal incident, we were awful in the 1st half.

We were making them look like world beaters.

Willian was pure chicken shit the guy is absolutely clueless.

we would be considered very lucky if run off with a win if we continue this shitload of a performance.

By and large we controlled that game.

Have to say though - Zouma is not well suited to his DM role, Ake on at HT please

And some of you are mad - We looked better than Spurs all the way through, and we've kept Kane quiet and since we've done that, Spurs look shite.

game as expected. we just cant play proper football against half-way good teams. it really hurts me to see that Tottenham are looking that much better than us..really. Hazard and Cesc not in the game and how can we be so over-dependent on Matic?!?!

Naysayers? Such a negative approach against a mediocre team with half of Europe watching is deserving of critique, regardless of our undeserving lead...

Undeserving lead? Why would Tottenham deserve it? We both didn't have any chances besides their free kick on the bar. They had more possession and that's it.

Most negative fanbase I have ever seen. Goddamn. The game hasn't been THAT bad, not like Tottenham are controlling the game.

What are you on about? Aside the goal, lets not escape reality and the inevitable fact we have been dreadful.

Take a random individual not a fan of the sport and ask them which team was top of the table.

Most negative fanbase I have ever seen. Goddamn. The game hasn't been THAT bad, not like Tottenham are controlling the game.

It is bad though. But Tottenham is poor too. These are two of the best sides in England. The football should be much better.

By and large we controlled that game.

Have to say though - Zouma is not well suited to his DM role, Ake on at HT please

And some of you are mad - We looked better than Spurs all the way through, and we've kept Kane quiet and since we've done that, Spurs look shite.

What? We have been average and poor to watch despite us leading.

game as expected. we just cant play proper football against half-way good teams. it really hurts me to see that Tottenham are looking that much better than us..really. Hazard and Cesc not in the game and how can we be so over-dependent on Matic?!?!

Let's not give Tottenham too much credit. They're poor as well.

Naysayers? Such a negative approach against a mediocre team with half of Europe watching is deserving of critique, regardless of our undeserving lead...

Did we park the bus? No. Regardless the performance, we clearly didn't approach the game negatively. And I think we deserve the goal very much so.

Well we are playing negative. Remember the fa cup match against them, how much we have improved since then.

Park the bus huh?! Only 2 shots the whole game huh?! Where are all the naysayers now?

It's sad that we are satisfied with this level of performance in big games.

Zero attacking threat again apart from setpieces