Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck should have scored there

Zouma would have had a better chance if Cahill didn't anticipate him

not blaming Cahill though, just saying he had better vision and was better positioned to finish

I was so happy to find out Cahill was not in midfield. Poor football but a set-piece goal. I saw that one coming.

Zouma's a bit lost in midfield but that's not surprising. Just needs to keep an eye on midfield runners. No one is standing out, though I think Azpi and Terry are doing well.

Forgot fabre was on the pitch

Wow Ramires needs to go in the summer - he can't hold the ball or make a pass

Yah we are playing against Barcelona. I got it

FUCK SAKE WILLIAN, PASS THE DAMN BALL TO CESC WHO'S RUNNING

YOU WERE LOOKING STRAIGHT TO HIM, USELESS

God fuck off Willian

How are we gonna create a shot at goal with this team??? It's hard to watch this

Such a god damn joke. Making them look like fucking Bayern

Coward tactics yet again smh

Most negative fanbase I have ever seen. Goddamn. The game hasn't been THAT bad, not like Tottenham are controlling the game.

CLL- captain leader legend.

hazard needs to up his game, cesc is no where in the picture.

zouma and the defence doing well after our midfield fucking up time and again.

park the bus time!!! hit them on the counter. dont think walker will come out for the 2nd half which means dier will have to play as RB against hazard, we should be looking to attack that side again and again.

Park the bus huh?! Only 2 shots the whole game huh?! Where are all the naysayers now?

Naysayers? Such a negative approach against a mediocre team with half of Europe watching is deserving of critique, regardless of our undeserving lead...