Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burnley will be up for this game. They could really use some points to get away from the relegation area so we have to be ready.

It will be tougher than a lot of people think.

Points are tight on the lower parts of the table, too. One win would send them up about 5 places. We should be prepared.

Hello everyone!

1. Chelsea. 59.

19. Burnley. 21.

Previous match to an end. Today it would be important to obtain a comfortable victory to regain our trust. The Final Cup League next week can take away the anxiety that we have for winning titles. I know the Carling Cup is not a big trophy, but it would break the trend of a year without titles.

Hopefully we can do a quick goal, to manage the match better.

I think Jose today will reserve Ramires thinking in the Final. He comes from a hamstring injury that had stopped for several months, unable to play regularly. So today probably Ramires rest and we play with Oscar (or maybe Willian) with Matic and Fabregas in midfield.

Today will be a great opportunity for Cuadrado. I think it is difficult that we will see his best this season. But to see his best Cuadrado has to accumulate minutes. Today will be a great day for him. Maybe not this season, but Cuadrado will give here a spectacular level.

From what I have no doubt is that our Centre-Back in the starting eleven will be Zouma. In fact, I suspect that Jose will put Zouma our starting eleven in the Final of the next week. Maybe this week is the week of his definitive confirmation.

I also think that maybe Filipe Luis can have their chance. Although Jose probably does not want to risk before an important week.

Hopefully today Pellegrino fail against Newcastle. That would be great news for us.

Courtois

Spiderman

Zouma John Terry

The Wall Captain, Leader, Legend

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Old school One of US

Fabregas Matic

The answer Clockwork Blue

Cuadrado Oscar Hazard

The gazelle Choice Our Future

Diego Costa

The Indomitable

chelsea-kit.png?resize=548%2C470

The next stop for US (Whatever happens).

Saturday 21th febraury, 2015. Chelsea v Everton. Match by Match.

chelseaheart.gif

Regards to ALL.

Its not being telecasted here. Swansea vs united and fucking arsenal vs palace. Can you believe that. Fucking cunts.

Yes I can. I understand your Chelsea passion wanting to see our game telecast, but as a broadcaster you go with 3rd vs 9th and 5th vs 13th over 1st vs 19th any day of the week mate.

Team to face Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry ©, Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Cuadrado, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFCLive

Today's subs: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ramires, Willian, Drogba and Remy. #CFCLive