Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Ashton says we are executing ethnic minorities on the pitch at half time because we are all racist and want to see that

On a serious note there are undercover journalists filming in pubs all around the ground and apparently some are trying to goad fans into singing racist or anti semitic songs. Cunts.

For a WB. A RWF needs to chip in with goals and assists. That's how I judge attacking players.

His work rate can only take him so far.

Scored the winner against Everton and assisted Hazard against Villa.

Neil Ashton says we are executing ethnic minorities on the pitch at half time because we are all racist and want to see that

On a serious note there are undercover journalists filming in pubs all around the ground and apparently some are trying to goad fans into singing racist or anti semitic songs. Cunts.

on a really serious note ,, we should be executing journalists

We need to field our strongest line up. Juan is better than Willian, so he faced the chop.

Willian has been carrying a knock since the Villa game, there is something called resting a player. Azpi is also on the bench and is never dropped in the big games.

Willian needed a rest... even his energy runs out... he's only human. He's been playing well, supporting the attack, but he had a minor injury, played in a sacrifice for the team and is tired, probably exhausted, so I don't see this as him being dropped, but resting and giving him time to recover.

Also I'm not sure Cuadrado is better than him, as he raised his game recently. I'm not impressed by Cuadrado despite not knowing him that much, but I hope he does well here