Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/06/chelsea-jose-mourinho-returns-media?CMP=share_btn_tw

Loïc Rémy and Didier Drogba are competing for the striker’s berth, while Cesc Fàbregas will undergo a late fitness test to determine whether he can feature after hamstring trouble. Cuadrado will be in the squad but is expected to start the game on the bench.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized Madrid-Atletico game is on at the same time as this match :( FK sake got to miss either, tough choice.

Reasons to miss your club's game:

1- Exams/Work

2- Unavailable broadcast

3- Power outage everywhere in your hometown

4- Personal tragedy

5- Big personal events

6- War

I don't know about you but I'd miss a fucking WC final to watch Chelsea. I don't care if it's the biggest La Liga game so far, in fact I don't even care about La Liga. Even if it ends with more than 10 goals scored with everyone/everything going bananas there while Chelsea score less than 2 and Jose takes a nap in the second half.

1- Exams

2- Unavailable broadcast

4- Personal tragedy

5- War

I don't know about you but I'd miss a fucking WC final to watch Chelsea. I don't care if it's the biggest La Liga game so far, in fact I don't even care about La Liga. Even if it ends with more than 10 goals scored with everyone/everything going bananas there while Chelsea score less than 2 and Jose takes a nap in the second half.

This. But exams might not even count. I had my final highschool exam the morning after our cl 2nd round match vs Napoli. I chose to watch the game. Could barely sleep afterwards being so pumped. Really underachieved in the exam. No regrets though.

This. But exams might not even count. I had my final highschool exam the morning after our cl 2nd round match vs Napoli. I chose to watch the game. Could barely sleep afterwards being so pumped. Really underachieved in the exam. No regrets though.

Brilliant! You know, weeks after that game I laughed my way through a test just 8 hours after the 2-2 at Camp Nou. Scored 1/10 but it was worth it. :lol:

It all depends on how serious/difficult the exam is.

I remember that night. Didnt have exam next day, but presentation in history. And we watched game, then got wasted, in morning straight to school and you can imagine how shit I looked and sounded when talking about crusade wars that I couldnt give two fucks about that day. Teacher only gave me positive because I was apparently funny and kept knocking on table for some reason LOL.

It was one of those best times you wont ever forget.

Mou time to break some negative records he has with chelsea.

Ill be happy with any kind of win, althrough a dominant performance after quite poor last four games will be nice.

I expect high scoring weekend; che-avi, liv-eve, ars-spurs; all three games will probably end with all teams scoring at least one goal.

I knew I wasn't hearing things when I heard him say that a couple of times! He did say that!

Shocked that none of the press there picked up on that. Otherwise there would be 100 front pages filled with it.

I think everyone is too scared to write anything about Jose atm.

Scenes if we concede against Aston Villa today.

Not if but when. They'll surely fluke a goal somehow, I can already see it. Just don't think they'll be able to stop us scoring more.

Have a funny feeling that Cahill will inexplicably start and a shot from 30 yards will take a massive deflection off of his knee and that's how Villa will get their first goal in a millenium. Something mental like that. :lol:

Hazard will have one of his days today, though, and will be unplayable I feel.

1-4 I think it'll finish.

1- Exams/Work - no excuse. Do what I do and plan your activities around whenever Chelsea are playing

2- Unavailable broadcast - no excuse, follow it on Twitter.

3- Power outage everywhere in your hometown - use your mobile internet. Follow on Twitter.

4- Personal tragedy - a great reason to watch a game, take your mind off whatever is going on by watching the football.

5- Big personal events - as above.

6- War - I'll give you that one.

My thoughts in bold.

1- Exams/Work

2- Unavailable broadcast

4- Personal tragedy

5- Big personal events

6- War

Lad.