Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

Funny thing is we assume someone like Koke or Grizemann would be cheap haha. Sorry people Koke 50m release clause last I check, don't know about Griz but considering they paid 25m themselves last summer I would think a min similar figure would be for Griz as well. Turan is slow, great technically but slow as fuck.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is filled with people giving unrealistic alternatives.

Reus is not going anywhere right now, and our chances of getting are rather slim with Bayern and Madrid in the race.

Griezmann has not even played a full season for Atletico.

Turan is slow (Mourinho loves his fast wingers) and barely has better stats than Cuadrado.

Koke is a genius but I don't see him as a winger - he plays in midfield for Spain and I believe any other team that signs him would use him there also.

Anyway last summer was our chance to sign a RW, we didn't. Now we're just settling for what looks like one of the best options available.

After us signing Hazard when it seemed he was going to either Manchester United or Manchester City, I don't think its impossible to not sign anybody except Messi or Ronaldo.

Funny thing is we assume someone like Koke or Grizemann would be cheap haha. Sorry people Koke 50m release clause last I check, don't know about Griz but considering they paid 25m themselves last summer I would think a min similar figure would be for Griz as well. Turan is slow, great technically but slow as fuck.

I'd prefer we spent 40M on the right player as opposed to 30M on a player we are only wanting because Schurrle/Salah are being sold.

After us signing Hazard when it seemed he was going to either Manchester United or Manchester City, I don't think its impossible to not sign anybody except Messi or Ronaldo.

I'd prefer we spent 40M on the right player as opposed to 30M on a player we are only wanting because Schurrle/Salah are being sold.

Who is the 'right' player you are thinking of? Here are the players that we could argue is better than Cuadrado atm:

Robben, Bale, James, Muller, Sanchez, Koke, Turan, Grizemann, Ribery, Neymar, Reus, Isco

Out of these players who can play perfectly on RW, who would be the best AND POSSIBLE TO GET? apart from Reus no one...

Accelerated sudden, Chelsea gets his hands on Cuadrado. The agreements are already defined, as well as details of recruitment and those related to the cost of the card of the Colombian. The only thing missing to define the compensation technique that will arrive in Florence, or Salah, they speak of loan dry by blues. The company Abramovich, as said, wants to up the tempo: we already arrived in the drafting of contracts and - even - Mourinho wants the boy already available for the match of the weekend. Rapid negotiation, that is ready to take off: Cuadrado to England, Chelsea awaits him.

(Used Google translate so may not make total sense)

Accelerated sudden, Chelsea gets his hands on Cuadrado. The agreements are already defined, as well as details of recruitment and those related to the cost of the card of the Colombian. The only thing missing to define the compensation technique that will arrive in Florence, or Salah, they speak of loan dry by blues. The company Abramovich, as said, wants to up the tempo: we already arrived in the drafting of contracts and - even - Mourinho wants the boy already available for the match of the weekend. Rapid negotiation, that is ready to take off: Cuadrado to England, Chelsea awaits him.

(Used Google translate so may not make total sense)

Long version short: We want to conclude the deal tonight so we can register him by lunch time tomorrow in time for kick off against City. Wouldn't be surprised to see a picture of Cuadrado with Chelsea shirt before midnight today.

Who is the 'right' player you are thinking of? Here are the players that we could argue is better than Cuadrado atm:

Robben, Bale, James, Muller, Sanchez, Koke, Turan, Grizemann, Ribery, Neymar, Reus, Isco

Out of these players who can play perfectly on RW, who would be the best AND POSSIBLE TO GET? apart from Reus no one...

Lol there are lots of players better than Cuadrado... its worth waiting to the summer because Willian does so much for the team and taking him out could be a stupid move unless its a major improvement on him like Hazard was on Malouda/Kalou. We missed a trick with Sanchez in the summer though, really did.

I guess Schurrle was already off last weekend when he wasnt even on bench. Our board was just trying to hide it untill we complete Cuadrado deal hoping we might get him for lower price. Not sure what happens if Salah leaves too. Costa/Sissoko/loan return/youth promotion or we gonna stick with one less player?

Lol there are lots of players better than Cuadrado... its worth waiting to the summer because Willian does so much for the team and taking him out could be a stupid move unless its a major improvement on him like Hazard was on Malouda/Kalou. We missed a trick with Sanchez in the summer though, really did.

Who? unless you start to name wingers who play for clubs like Lazio, Lyon...etc. Yep we did but I believe Cuadrado is more than good enough for us.

Doubt we had enough money to get Sanchez too, unless we sold Schurrle if that offer of 30m was true. But back then Schurrle was on great WC and we had no idea he will be this average.

On other hand its only matter of time before Sanchez moves from Arsenal again, but obviously not to us, he will be too expensive and I doubt Arsenal would even consider him selling here...

Who? unless you start to name wingers who play for clubs like Lazio, Lyon...etc. Yep we did but I believe Cuadrado is more than good enough for us.

Well for a start I've already said Willian is better than him and good enough right now for us until the summer. If we lose Salah and Cuadrado comes in to be a player who comes off the bench then fine but to start ahead of Willian, don't see the point. Look you and many others can say Reus isn't coming to Chelsea but who knows? Also if he goes to Bayern or Real then someone has to go at one of those teams (Muller, Bale, Rodriguez, Ribery, Robben), thats why we should wait to summer, see where hes going then wherever he goes there will be someone who leaves because they feel that they won't get game time like Di Maria like Ozil the last 2 summers.

Him playing this weekend would be madness. Best case would probably be whatever match it is before we go to Paris. Villa?

Why...he has played over 200 games professionally. It is not like he is gonna do something rash in the match because this is his 1st competitive game.