Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he can't, ili ti ga NEMORE.

If a player is involved in any of the aforementioned qualifying rounds for a side which then goes on to play in the group stages of either UEFA competition, he is not eligible to play for another club in Europe in that season.

Player A features for Club A in a Europa League second qualifying round tie. Player A has been linked with a possible move to Club B, who are participating in the qualifying stages of the Champions League.

If Player A is subequently sold to Club B, he would not be able to play in the qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League.
However, provided Club A do not reach the group stages of the Europa League, Player A could be registered to play for Club B in the group stage of the Champions League or Europa League, as per rule 18.07 of the regulations of the two competitions for 2011/12.
Under the same set of circumstances, Player A would also be free to play in the knockout stages of either the Champions League or Europa League, provided he had previously been registered for the group stages with Club B.
If Club A were to reach the group stages of the Europa League, Player A would not be able to play for Club B in European competition in the 2011/12 season.

Cuadrado is eligible to play Champions League football for Chelsea. So is Gabriel Paulista for Arsenal.

Cuadrado is eligible to play Champions League football for Chelsea. So is Gabriel Paulista for Arsenal.

OK, Manchester United will win Champions league this season. I don't have proof, but I can say that becouse Gabriel Paulista never won Champions league with Arsenal. Simple logic.

8.18 One player from the above quota of three who has played UEFA club competition matches for another competing club in the current season may exceptionally be registered, provided that the player has not been fielded:

− in the same competition for another club; or

− for another club that is currently in the same competition.

Furthermore, if the player’s new club is playing in the UEFA Europa League, his former club must not have played in the UEFA Europa League at any point in the current season.

We sold schurrle who has a natural scoring abillity and brought in this guy (his stats show that he's really not a goalscorer).

I'm a bit worried although he does seem to have a good shot, blistering pace and trickery.

Seeing how Schurrle wasn't really involved this isn't that bad.

Don't even understand what he said, from debating about a rule to randomly bringing MU in then some how manage to link them to Arsenal and their new signing haha

I know him. Hes not normal. Please dont j7dge him.

I actually see Juan as an in between in terms of William and schurrle. He brings schurrles danger and directness with willians pace, control and passing ability. Of course, schurrle may have better finishing, and willian can keep the ball better. But as an overall player I think cuadrado is the stand out attacker.

Please dont judge us.

I know when i first time talked with him. I hated him. Hes a willian lover and i was a schurrle fanboy. But u know what people say. Opposites attract each other and so there we are.

Lov u all kiss

Please dont judge us.

I know when i first time talked with him. I hated him. Hes a willian lover and i was a schurrle fanboy. But u know what people say. Opposites attract each other and so there we are.

Lov u all kiss

Omg. I like Willian as well. When I was young. To be gay , just meant. You were

Happy.

I respect your opinion on him, but I disagree.
Schurrle has scored quite a few goals, true, but it is his general impact on the play that I feel makes him too inferior to be a part of the Chelsea team. Players such as Willian and Oscar are inconsistent in the way that they dont contribute a lot of points (although Oscar has started doing so lately), but even when they have a poor game in terms of the attack, they still do a lot for the team in terms of dropping deep and pressuring throughout the game.
Schurrle to me is the opposite. When he is bad he is invisible, you cant really tell that he is on the pitch. When he plays well, he still leaves some to be desired in the defensive contribution.
I really like the guy, but it is obvious to me that he is a poor fit. Both gain from him leaving, just as it was with Mata.

That's what I was trying to say. Pretty sure when Oscar, Willian etc started out in the starting XI, they weren't always seen on the pitch. They had their off days too and yet were given opportunities to rectify that and get better. If we can give them the patience and time to improve their consistency and improve themselves, then why not to someone like Schurrle as well? Mind you, I'm not necessarily he should be starting ahead of Willian but certainly should be handed more playing time and if he proves himself, then who knows? But guess we won't know that now.

So explain to me why he never plays despite scoring more goals than willian? Does Jose have a hate towards him?

Kinda running off the point here a little bit...