Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive or negative?

Positive. I see someone who will have a similar but actually bigger impact than that of Ramires.

People will say he is greedy which he definitely can be.

They may say his shots can be eerily similar to shurrles at times.

But the will be just as many where this guy will take the MOM award, as an out and out winger his is top 10 in Europe from the season before (I think everyone will agree he hasn't hit those heights this year)

I don't agree when people compare him to Ronaldo, messi, even neymar. They aren't wingers in the sense of wide players who track back are they? Would you say neymar makes his flank his own? No he is an attacking midfielder/striker just like the previous two. Although it's very tricky, it's hard because there are very few out and out wingers now days.

Trust me when I say this guy will bring amazing moments to the bridge. Is he the saviour? No but then nobody said he was.

He'll fit the system like a glove, specifically the right wing. Our counter attacking will jump to another level and willian will be pushed to perform at his best.

Did you see willian's drive last night? I haven't seen him haste and dive to win so many balls he lost, and the cuadradi rumours are not a happy coincidence I would say.

So to summarise;

Great, dangerous winger

More balanced team

More potent counter attacks

More competition in the squad.

Win win!

Judging by the stripes, that is a Colombia jersey.

Hard to think some random dude wearing a Colombian shirt inside one of World's most biggest airports accidentaly met Cuadrado and decided to take a selfie.

Not possibly our away kit?

Just me hoping though

Sky Italia reporting that we've activated his clause

Nope, what they're reporting is this

one hour ago

Cuadrado , insists Chelsea - A Florence would like to keep it , but the offer that could arrive from London is able to change things . Chelsea are thinking of paying the clause of 35 million euro set by the club purple . Mourinho is pushing a lot on the property and therefore it is possible that the end is satisfied .

drafting SkySport24

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2015/01/29/trattative_di_giornata.html

Still seeing talk that Salah could be going there on loan as part of the deal. Schurrle and Salah out, Cuadrado in? Think I asked on this forum before, but I fail to see Mourinho allowing 2 to go but bringing in 1

There's still a lot of speculation around Douglas Costa. I wouldn't be surprised if we did sign both.