• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City dropped points after being 2-0 up... Against Burnley... Let that sink in... The invincible City not so invincible now are they?

Yeah but at the end of the day Citeh will never drop points over Christmas. Just look at the unfair bias fixed fixture list.....

People having kittens

If you mean me, I didn't have any, I just strangled one :P

Speaking for myself, I'm not upset about the result, a draw away at Soton is not a bad result. I am frustrated by how nothing seemed to go our way even though we really deserved the three points. City drawing at home against Burnley really puts into perspective an away draw at Soton.

About the pen, I have no complains whatsoever. I said it after the last match, we can't complain about not getting a pen when our players have been diving.

This has nothing to do with "Hazard can do no wrong". Your problem is your arrogance, thinking your blatantly wrong opinion cannot be scrutinized on a public forum. I'll spell it out to you.

(1) Hazard was the player who put in the most telling ground crosses into the box today. I can count at least 4-5 separate occasions he did that, including one in the last few minutes of regulation time were he beat a defender from the right and crossed it into to Drogba for a tap in but he didn't react quickly enough.

(2) The players who provide the inswinging/outswinging crosses at top European clubs generally are the fullbacks. This is how we play as well with those type of crosses coming from Luis and Ivanovic. Most top wingers play ground passes and not inswingers like traditional old school ones used to do. The situation today also didn't call for it with so few players in their box. Notice how those crosses were easily dealt with.

(3) Criticizing a player that obviously doesn't deserve to be criticized on the back of his performance and thinking nobody will call you out on it, then responding sarcastically with the "complete player" red herring. Maybe you have a problem with the player in question. Who knows, but expect to get called out by myself or someone else.

That's why your opinion is a strange one that is so far away from reality and that's why it gets called out.

The key bit you have here is 'wrong opinion'. You cannot have a wrong opinion. It isn't possible. An opinion is subjective. I can debate my opinion with you and vice-versa and can disagree with it but it cannot be wrong because it is based on belief.

Again you have ignored me and my previous post. I never, at any point, stated that we should play 'traditional old school crosses'. As I have mentioned, I would prefer low crosses or passes. Just something that gets the ball into the middle of the box because we cannot do anything with it if we are not going to a) cross the ball or b ) shoot.

I didn't criticize him so again you ignored my previous post. I said I wish he would cross the ball instead of being static with it. This was in the same post that said 'As great a player as Hazard is'. I don't have a problem with Eden Hazard but I do have a problem with people who think he is immune from any form of criticism or any post that doesn't say he was our best player or something. He can always get better, like any player can. You keep on with this 'calling out' thing but at the end of the day you seem to be the only person who has a serious problem with my opinion.

My opinion is strange in your opinion but it can't be wrong. That isn't me being arrogant, it is merely stating that my belief on how Hazard should play is different to yours.

I am not buying this 'we could have been 5 points clear'. I am fairly sure that if we beat Saints, City would win also. Luckily we did not lose the cushion. Beat Spurs and all is great again, with a ridiculously difficult Christmas period past us. After all, 7 points out of the West Hame, Saints and Spurs games would not be bad at all.

Nice. Slightly surprising from Burnley but justice done. Has Jose called out the shithouse of a ref yet?

Has he! Haha he went mental in the post math interview! He said he is going to see the ref in 50 minutes and wish him a good new year and that he should be ashamed of himself for today's decision lol !

I love Jose

There is nothing wrong with high crosses, if you have tall guys up front and we do.
The secret is to deliver them from as near the touchline as possible, which again is not beyond us.

The old type hill billy crosses were called so because they were delivered from way back - and the defense has the advantage of the off side.