• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

City dropped points after being 2-0 up... Against Burnley, at home... Let that sink in... The invincible City not so invincible now are they?

people sometimes forget that football is a very very very unpredictable game. things can change within minutes. 60 minutes ago, we were cribbing and i think i saw a couple of comments already ruling us out as eventual champions.

teams will drop points. luck will swing this way and that. i mean today cesc slipped when we got behind them, costa slipped when he was thru on a back pass, a soton defender cleared with the ball hitting another defending and falling right in the palms of forster when it could have gone anywhere. we were unlucky in a lot of things today. DD twice was inches away from scoring, once when forster came off his line and he (i think) did get some touch and the second one when he tried that back flick. there were so many chances (not to say that we were good, luis, iva, JT all had crappers) but to say it was a bad performance is laughable.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key bit you have here is 'wrong opinion'. You cannot have a wrong opinion. It isn't possible. An opinion is subjective. I can debate my opinion with you and vice-versa and can disagree with it but it cannot be wrong because it is based on belief.

Again you have ignored me and my previous post. I never, at any point, stated that we should play 'traditional old school crosses'. As I have mentioned, I would prefer low crosses or passes. Just something that gets the ball into the middle of the box because we cannot do anything with it if we are not going to a) cross the ball or B) shoot.

I didn't criticize him so again you ignored my previous post. I said I wish he would cross the ball instead of being static with it. This was in the same post that said 'As great a player as Hazard is'. I don't have a problem with Eden Hazard but I do have a problem with people who think he is immune from any form of criticism or any post that doesn't say he was our best player or something. He can always get better, like any player can. You keep on with this 'calling out' thing but at the end of the day you seem to be the only person who has a serious problem with my opinion.

My opinion is strange in your opinion but it can't be wrong. That isn't me being arrogant, it is merely stating that my belief on how Hazard should play is different to yours.

It's subjective but IMO it's a wrong one and irrelevant to the context of the game. A video "Eden Hazard vs Southampton" will most likely be posted on Hazard's thread. We'll count the amount of crossed he put into the box today and I hope you apologize once you realize your folly. We'll see that he did in-fact put in ground crosses into the box. I hope you apologize then, but your arrogance might not permit you to do so.

As for criticism. Every player deserves to be criticized. Absolutely yes. But Hazard rarely does anything that warrants criticism. The same is true for Courtious, Terry, Matic, Fabregas and Costa more often than not. It's no surprise at all that our worst players are the ones that generally tend to be criticized the most. Hazard did absolutely nothing wrong today and your opinion of "crossing" is obviously a moot one. Maybe you have a problem with the player, as the tone of your comment might suggest but that's your problem.

Ok after 4 shots into a bottle of black sambuca (delicious btw) feel much better

Today I was furious - we just simply couldn't kill them off... It was pure frustration

Luckily karma has kept the balance

Just need to beat an in-form Spuds now :)

It's subjective but IMO it's a wrong one and irrelevant to the context of the game. A video "Eden Hazard vs Southampton" will most likely be posted on Hazard's thread. We'll count the amount of crossed he put into the box today and I hope you apologize once you realize your folly. We'll see that he did in-fact put in ground crosses into the box. I hope you apologize then, but your arrogance might not permit you to do so.

As for criticism. Every player deserves to be criticized. Absolutely yes. But Hazard rarely does anything that warrants criticism. The same is true for Courtious, Terry, Matic, Fabregas and Costa more often than not. It's no surprise at all that our worst players are the ones that generally tend to be criticized the most. Hazard did absolutely nothing wrong today and your opinion of "crossing" is obviously a moot one.

A YouTube video can make anyone look good. They can be edited in such a way that can make anyone seem like they had a perfect game. Of course anyone making a video would leave out parts where Hazard didn't make a pass he should have etc.

So you are calling me arrogant because I have not changed my opinion to agree with yours? I'm sticking to what I, personally, think is right. You meanwhile have belittled my opinion because it doesn't agree with yours but I'm the one being arrogant?

I will criticize other players as I see fit. Was Hazard one of our worst players today? Absolutely not. He was one of our better ones, probably our best. It doesn't mean I cannot criticize him.

When watching our glorious play on the 2nd half and simultaneously how great Southampton were at defending their point, I was thinking that if we'd win, it would have been the most satisfying win of the season just straight after the most impressive performance of the season (West Ham) and we would have been talking about the true grit that Cesc and Eden showed by now. Unfortunately stupid ref and our decision to restrict ourselves from shooting for no reason and some bad luck cost us that.

Oh well, shit happens and it wasn't the worst place to drop 2 points. Can't blame any players or the manager specifically for this because we played well. We've had a very tough run on December compared to other teams and we are still top of the table. We can't complain now.

Ho ho ho Man C....they were that close ......jus' like Old Gill...had to settle for draw... it's worse for them because they thought the had us by the shirt-tails ..BTW, did Frank just go missing on purpose?

We are not good enough away from home and that might cost us the title in the end. Only 1 win in the last 4 away matches isn't good enough.

Sort it out, Mourinho.

Pure luck that we are still 3 points ahead, I really cant be happy right now.

City dropped points after being 2-0 up... Against Burnley, at home... Let that sink in... The invincible City not so invincible now are they?

difference is that city hasn't been healthy together.

Chelsea has been healthy for most part of the season (minus ramires)...

That cue ball cunt, Anthony Taylor cost us 2pts... Hazard was getting fouled repeatedly and no calls. If that wasn't bad enough a fucking clear penalty not awarded!! And then he has the audacity to book Cesc for diving!! What a fucking prick...

Plays the advantage and when we win the ball back he stops play for nothing. He's starting to become my least favourite referee mainly because he is so incompetent! Just do your fucking job and trying to make up for the fact that no one gave two shits about you while you were growing up you bald cunt! Pathetic excuse for a human being.

We are not good enough away from home and that might cost us the title in the end. Only 1 win in the last 4 away matches isn't good enough.

Sort it out, Mourinho.

Pure luck that we are still 3 points ahead, I really cant be happy right now.

Luck is what wins you trophies.

No they didn't. You call the game as it comes. That bald cunt was at fault. Making himself look important since his pathetic life hasn't given him the distinction.

Of course it did for the last 2 weeks all that has been in the English media is how Chelsea are cheats and divers. Refs are human beings that can be swayed by popular opinion and that is what happened on Fabregas penalty. Should have been given but not due to the fact we had caught having players blatantly dive, Cahill Ivanovic and Willian