• Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

united was DD's fault?

the performances of cesc and oscar were horrible. cesc was totally nullified by fellain and we simply were not able to play. thats like saying sunderland was costa's fault.

never said it was his fault, at 36 he wasnt able to exploit their weakness to the full extent, i wouldnt expect him to...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people say this. Mourinho, like every other manager, is not perfect and still makes mistakes. Are we not allowed to ever criticise him then?

of course they are allowed to. and they did. now it seems that our manager was right to play DD. so i too have a right to criticise their opinions!!! dont i?

never said it was his fault, at 36 he wasnt able to exploit their weakness to the full extent, i wouldnt expect him to...

the defence of schalke and utd, were vulnerable, and us having drogba left them off the hook.

what am i supposed to understand from this? then you go on to say that if remy and costa had played we would have won, like its that simple. i dont think we would have won the united game if remy had started. our midfield was poor in that game. unless it was costa who could have absolutely bullied rojo and smalling, and created something out of nothing, it was not affecting the result.

We'll smash these no name cunts who the fuck do they think they are HurriKane hatrick of assists goals from Soldado, Eriksen & a Rabona Penalty from Lamela COYS!!!

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelsea-3rd-december.12505/

Fuck me, how good are we so far!

• rating-like.png Like / Thanks x 1

Our play so far has been cock-hardenin....................................

Greenfingers said:

Cricket score horror show

OR a 4-4 come back.

nevermind, never expected to win anyway with this dog shit team with a dogshit manager playing dogshit football.

"It looks at times like the chaves are using us for a training session, practicing defending and then get bored and go and score a goal"

@Epikur and @didierforever, we just thrashed Spurs and you guys are bickering here. Seriously...? Drop it lads, just drop it. Otherwise...

i have had enough of people taking digs at DD like he is simply to mooch off us. he is treated like a 70 year old on a wheel chair by people on here.

then why did you quote me you ass. if you dint have a problem with it then leave it alone, could not you?

did i quote you initially?

i am having a crack at people who think they know better than our manager, not me!!! get the difference? i am having a crack at people who had the balls of calling our manager a MORON for starting DD.

so just dont put your nose where this does not belong!!

Because you're not only giving yourself plaudits (which no one gives a flying fuck about), you're rubbing it in to fellow posters who have valid and justifiable opinions on team selections. It goes to show your insecurities when you have to come onto a forum after a 3 - 0 win and brag like the daft cunt that you are. And now you've embarrassed us both and derailed the whole forum with the 'I told you so' bullshit. Go play in your slums you monkey.

the defence of schalke and utd, were vulnerable, and us having drogba left them off the hook.

what am i supposed to understand from this? then you go on to say that if remy and costa had played we would have won, like its that simple. i dont think we would have won the united game if remy had started. our midfield was poor in that game. unless it was costa who could have absolutely bullied rojo and smalling, and created something out of nothing, it was not affecting the result.

strikers can impact midfielders performances, its a team game, having the right striker up top, can make a big difference to evryone

I don't ever fear matches against Arsenal or Spurs at home. And I'm always hopeful to scrap wins away at their turfs.

Easy, under control, good match by us.

I have some negatives, but I won't even bother with them.

Zouma should receive more chances - and I hope he does. He still has some polishing in his game to be done (today he was perf though) and that comes with playing.

Willian is the most infuriating player ever. He works so hard, he gives his everything, but his end product is so poor. I really hope he gets any less frustrating, but it wasn't a bad match by him, just that, frustrating.

Oscar has been sprinkling some fancy passes here and there this season, I love it. His vision also improved a lot. It wasn't only the assist, he had a few other chances created or good passes to put his teammates in good positions.

Cesc was brilliant defensively and I think he sparkled in the attack too, he just didn't get the assist today, but it'll come Saturday when we need it the most.

Azpili - what an assist for Remy. Yeah, Loic still had a lot of work to do, but that was a nice picked pass nonetheless by Dave.

DD - simply unbelievable. I bubbled a lot at the beginning of the season that he was done. Then the UCL match against Sporting - I guess, lol, memory fails - and then Arsenal (I guess) and then COC (I also guess that's the order, lol, I know nothing, I'm Jon Snow) shut me up (the first match). He isn't a boy anymore and he has his limitations, of course he does, but his heart makes up for his legs and lungs. He's been amazing for us after a bad start (he was also coming off of an injury then).

F*ck me, but we didn't miss Diego today - and that's great because it shows how much more fire power we have.

The thing with missing Matic now isn't even how much we'll miss him against Newcastle (and we will) is that now we definitely won't see Mourinho rotating anyone... which sucks. I wouldn't if I were him either. Unless Cahill doesn't play for precaution reasons.

Hazard - I love you. My MOTM.

I don't ever fear matches against Arsenal or Spurs at home. And I'm always hopeful to scrap wins away at their turfs.

Easy, under control, good match by us.

I have some negatives, but I won't even bother with them.

Zouma should receive more chances - and I hope he does. He still has some polishing in his game to be done (today he was perf though) and that comes with playing.

Willian is the most infuriating player ever. He works so hard, he gives his everything, but his end product is so poor. I really hope he gets any less frustrating, but it wasn't a bad match by him, just that, frustrating.

Oscar has been sprinkling some fancy passes here and there this season, I love it. His vision also improved a lot. It wasn't only the assist, he had a few other chances created or good passes to put his teammates in good positions.

Cesc was brilliant defensively and I think he sparkled in the attack too, he just didn't get the assist today, but it'll come Saturday when we need it the most.

Azpili - what an assist for Remy. Yeah, Loic still had a lot of work to do, but that was a nice picked pass nonetheless by Dave.

DD - simply unbelievable. I bubbled a lot at the beginning of the season that he was done. Then the UCL match against Sporting - I guess, lol, memory fails - and then Arsenal (I guess) and then COC (I also guess that's the order, lol, I know nothing, I'm Jon Snow) shut me up (the first match). He isn't a boy anymore and he has his limitations, of course he does, but his heart makes up for his legs and lungs. He's been amazing for us after a bad start (he was also coming off of an injury then).

F*ck me, but we didn't miss Diego today - and that's great because it shows how much more fire we have.

The thing with missing Matic now isn't even how much we'll miss him against Newcastle (and we will) is that now we definitely won't see Mourinho rotating anyone... which sucks. I wouldn't if I were him either. Unless Cahill doesn't play for precaution reasons.

Hazard - I love you. My MOTM.

why I like Willian .. he wins more balls than he loses

strikers can impact midfielders performances, its a team game, having the right striker up top, can make a big difference to evryone

of course they can. if costa had started it would have been a different story and i agreed on that. but i dont think any thing would have changed with remy in that game.

of course they can. if costa had started it would have been a different story and i agreed on that. but i dont think any thing would have changed with remy in that game.

not sure, maybe remy's pace, would push them further back, less of a high line,which they could play with drogba lack of pace, and it would allow midfielders to play balls down the channels for remy to run on to , making the most of the big OT pitch.