• Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a performance that was by Mata. One of his best in Chelsea colors. And Didier scored in that game IIRC.

I still remember AVB's celebration when Sturridge scored the third, and also Lampard missed a pen that day ! awful pen btw.

8 fixtures till the game against City, we have 5 tough away games - Newcaslte, Stoke, Soton, Spurs, Swansea, City have easier games, only realy tough games are home and away against Everon and Arsenal home.

Need to stay strong.

Dude has the EPL taught you nothing? There ARE NO easy games :)

It's against the teams you expect to best you often slip up! City are not immune to that either, if Aguero gets injured they are pretty much fucked, they are the new Liverpool of last season...

i have had enough of people taking digs at DD like he is simply to mooch off us. he is treated like a 70 year old on a wheel chair by people on here.

not ALL septugenarians are in wheel chairs and i think I could whip the arse of most on here ..... at Golf ,, Bowls or Bridge-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

could prob manage as a Striker as well

away from the match just want to praise the club pre match- turning off the floodlights with everyone chanting we hate Tottenham was absolutely fucking mint

Good shout! I thought that looked EPIC!!! Would love to see them do that more on the European nights! AWESOME