• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

brilliant performance. only blot, matic suspended. huge blow. think we will have to change every thing for the newcastle game. cesc seemed tired and to be honest, let people run past him very easily, even lost the ball in a critical place. probably a 3 man midfield. anyways thats a problem for tomorrow. brilliant win for us. awesome performance from the BIG MAN for the big occasion. just love that guy!!!!

DIDIER DROGBA LA LA LA LA LA...

zouma was mighty impressive. a couple of mistakes like the time he played chadli onside when the other 3 defenders were definitely looking for the offside. but overall, very impressive. hope GC is not out in the most critical period for us.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really, i never said drogba couldnt do it, i thought remy was a much better option, which todays match didnt really prove or disprove. anyway lets stop arguing, we won, its not cool to try and prove each other wrong, and make people feel bad, when we should be happy, and i never insulted drogba or the manager. leave it please

its one thing to not like the selection. but saying "playing DD is letting teams off the hook" is just WRONG!!!

what is DD? an amatuer player who is here to make up numbers or mooch off club?

Remy would have also scored that goal and made that assist for Hazard. I love DD but he should not start over Remy.

You should think before you post something stupid. And words like ''moron'', ''cunt'', ''idiot'' for our manager and players... I really don't like to see that.

its one thing to not like the selection. but saying "playing DD is letting teams off the hook" is just WRONG!!!

what is DD? an amatuer player who is here to make up numbers or mooch off club?

its one thing to make your point. its another to be annoying and unnecessary

Lol don't backtrack now. You quoted me and said I was one of the people who called Jose a moron. Hurry up and quote me or stfu.

Anyway, we don't need cowards with their almighty hindsight rubbing it in to fellow posters who said Remy should've started. If Remy played all 90 minutes he could've easily been MOTM. Enough said.

Hazard was MOTM for me. His pressure to score the early goal when the game was in the balance was exceptional. Was a nightmare to defend against. Drogba was also fantastic. I thought Willian was solid in the second half and a special mention to Remy for his cameo. Everyone else was good without being great. Did what we had to do and it was a wonderful team performance. Also thought Zouma looked comfortable when he replaced Cahill in the second half.

and you said that i am doing this in hindsight which is not true. i am doing this to show people that just cos someone is 36 years old, it does not mean that he is a liability on the team. and i dint quote you, u quoted me, i replied back.

eat your words. bloody keyboard managers who think they know better than the one who has won leagues and champions league.

you know what, lets leave it at "eat your words".

its one thing to make your point. its another to be annoying and unnecessary

i am sorry, but people treating our LEGEND as a liabilty and saying things like playing him is letting teams off the hook is what i call annoying and infact an absolute insult to the man who is playing and to the man who is choosing him to play!!!

i am sorry, but people treating our LEGEND as a liabilty and saying things like playing him is letting teams off the hook is what i call annoying.

my opinion is, the defence of schalke and utd, were vulnerable, and us having drogba left them off the hook. that is all

is it unreasonable to say we would have won those games with costa or remy? not really. you are overeacting somewhat

What a performance that was by Mata. One of his best in Chelsea colors. And Didier scored in that game IIRC.

was that the game with late sturridge goal? i missed it , had to go to brighton game, with the team i played for.

What a performance that was by Mata. One of his best in Chelsea colors. And Didier scored in that game IIRC.

was that the game with late sturridge goal? i missed it , had to go to brighton game, with the team i played for.

Yes. Drogba, Sturridge AND Kalou scored.

and you said that i am doing this in hindsight which is not true. i am doing this to show people that just cos someone is 36 years old, it does not mean that he is a liability on the team. and i dint quote you, u quoted me, i replied back.

eat your words. bloody keyboard managers who think they know better than the one who has won leagues and champions league.

you know what, lets leave it at "eat your words".

What words you imbecile? When did I say DD shouldn't of started? I will ask politely one more time, quote me.

How's the irony of you calling me a keyboard manager when I have said nothing critical in regards to team selections, and you're the one coming on here having a crack at other people for voicing their opinion. Do everyone a favour and fuck off you twat.

This whole "I told you so...." thing is very small, I think everyone involved here is above it, and no one dislikes Drogba enough to warrant those responses.

Drogba made his statement on the pitch today. 'Nuff said.

my opinion is, the defence of schalke and utd, were vulnerable, and us having drogba left them off the hook. that is all

is it unreasonable to say we would have won those games with costa or remy? not really. you are overeacting somewhat

united was DD's fault?

the performances of cesc and oscar were horrible. cesc was totally nullified by fellain and we simply were not able to play. thats like saying sunderland was costa's fault.

eat your words. bloody keyboard managers who think they know better than the one who has won leagues and champions league. you know what, lets leave it at "eat your words".
I hate when people say this. Mourinho, like every other manager, is not perfect and still makes mistakes. Are we not allowed to ever criticise him then?

What words you imbecile? When did I say DD shouldn't of started? I will ask politely one more time, quote me.

How's the irony of you calling me a keyboard manager when I have said nothing critical in regards to team selections, and you're the one coming on here having a crack at other people for voicing their opinion. Do everyone a favour and fuck off you twat.

then why did you quote me you ass. if you dint have a problem with it then leave it alone, could not you?

did i quote you initially?

i am having a crack at people who think they know better than our manager, not me!!! get the difference? i am having a crack at people who had the balls of calling our manager a MORON for starting DD.

so just dont put your nose where this does not belong!!