• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

If this doesn't warrant an automatic ban I think I'm done with this board. That is HIGHLY offensive!

I agree that is absolutely awful and we should not tolerate that behaviour.

I understand 'Heat of the moment' - unless a full apology is made, he should be banned!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was against him coming back due to the way he left but when Lampard left we needed him around the squad, another one like Terry.

I'm big enough to say I was wrong, he still has it, and further more I was gutted when he was in the starting line-up last night haha.

No disgrace in that view - I also shared some doubts, he looked a poor player at Gala :)

But put him at the Bridge and boom, the old Didier is back!

It's a shame about Lampard, but I love the effect Drogba has on the team, the guy is a born winner!

That's what we need on the pitch and in the dressing room, you can't buy that level of commitment and mental strength and all the younger players will benefit!

In the end a smart move by Jose, along with Remy, who looks a steal at the price we paid, bet the Scousers are kicking themselves ;)

Because you're not only giving yourself plaudits (which no one gives a flying fuck about), you're rubbing it in to fellow posters who have valid and justifiable opinions on team selections. It goes to show your insecurities when you have to come onto a forum after a 3 - 0 win and brag like the daft cunt that you are. And now you've embarrassed us both and derailed the whole forum with the 'I told you so' bullshit. Go play in your slums you monkey.

thor-s-hammer-throw-o.gif

So... all those people who thought Drogs was coming back for his lap of honour and nothing more...

Y'all look a bit stupid :clown:

I think people were worried when it looked like it was going to be Costa, Drogba and Torres.

Attitudes changed a bit when Remy replaced Torres.

I think people were worried when it looked like it was going to be Costa, Drogba and Torres.

I think that's a fair point. But even I have to admit DD11 has surpassed my expectations; I thoroughly expected him to be third, not second choice. He's been fantastic.

I think that's a fair point. But even I have to admit DD11 has surpassed my expectations; I thoroughly expected him to be third, not second choice. He's been fantastic.

I think he started last night purely on the basis that he's been fit more than Remy has been. I think once Remy gets minutes under his belt he'll be a fantastic second choice. And Drogba will he a phenominal 3rd choice.

Great game ... high tempo and intensity... the men in blue look all charged up specially after the tired performance on Sat ... they looked like those energized bunnies out there ...

Till last year we were out of ideas when it came to strikers ... this year all the strikers want to keep stepping up ... just Superb. Lets keep this tempo on for Dec, got loads of games coming our way ..

The only disappointment out the game would be the prospect of watching Mikel replace Matic at St. James Park on Sat ... Before all the Mikel fans jump on me, I hope he does an amazing job like Drogs did in the absence of Costa ...

DD still the man for big occasions (not expected), scored against ManU and now Spurs.

Didn't expect him to do so well, I thought he would score like max 5 goals over the whole season but he already has 5 now.

Don't want him to retire, based on current form and role (3rd striker) I think he can still play 1-2 more seasons.

Hey remember when you stole money from me?

#NeverForget

No. You must be confused from all the drugs.

You were trying to illegally gamble, & i did assist you the first time, then ignored your approach for a 2nd attempt.

Stop treating this forum like your drug/gambling den.

And, let's be honest, who would have expected him to be playing better this season than in his last year here?!

What happened to Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele? They suck so badly that Bentaleb and Mason are in front of them?

Yes. That's what you get for buying players based on FM or FIFA. And quite a lot of people on here wanted all of those here back when they were the flavor of the month and "much better than Mikel and Ramires" :rolleyes:

Amazing the difference a few days make.....it was only Saturday night at around 7:30pm we had hit a brick wall, looked tired and hit our bad patch....Now, the journos are flipping it back the other way saying "This Chelsea side look awesome"

Never under estimate this Chelsea side.