Schalke v Chelsea

Jase

oh really?? so again, was jose stupid to play rambo as a RW against city and pool. infact rambo played as a RW against city both times we have faced them at etihad!!!

there is a very clear reason to play rambo as a RW. he covers for cesc's defensive frailities and gives us more legs in the mid.

not sure he has more legs than willian,,, and this is not a stupid joke

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Schalke are in anyway similar to Di Matteo's Chelsea team we should beat them. We couldn't defend to save our lives before he got sacked and Schalke nearly blew a 3 goal lead the other day against Wolfsburg. Jose will have had a look at that and probably sussed them out and if they are like that and we do play like the first half vs West Brom it could get messy. When everyones playing 110% with a purpose instead of half heartedly like the previous game against Schalke then theres no reason why we should lose this, Di Matteo in charge of them or not.

If Schalke are in anyway similar to Di Matteo's Chelsea team we should beat them. We couldn't defend to save our lives before he got sacked and Schalke nearly blew a 3 goal lead the other day against Wolfsburg. Jose will have had a look at that and probably sussed them out and if they are like that and we do play like the first half vs West Brom it could get messy. When everyones playing 110% with a purpose instead of half heartedly like the previous game against Schalke then theres no reason why we should lose this, Di Matteo in charge of them or not.

We could defend in Europe under RdM.

I don't think we will win. We're always terrible away from home in Europe and RdM knows the club well. 1-1 for me.

Tough game. Schalke beat Wolfsburg (who were on a six-game winning streak) 3-2 today, and have won four out of four home games since RdM took charge.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster, but it would make the last game against Sporting a lot less stressful if we could steal three points here. This Schalke are a totally different side to the one we dicked over home and away last year!

It will be about us once again. If we bring our B game and Schalke bring their A game we still should win. This year, more than any other, I am starting to believe we should win most of the games we play because our quality is just that good. Never felt that way at any other point as a Chelsea supporter, I'm sure I'm not alone either.

We could defend in Europe under RdM.

I don't think we will win. We're always terrible away from home in Europe and RdM knows the club well. 1-1 for me.

True but at times, we also couldn't defend under RDM and had to rely on luck. Moreover, the minute we started taking an attacking approach under RDM, we couldn't even defend to save our lives. And looking at his Schalke side so far, they have issues when it comes to preventing goals flying into their net. Also, he may know the club but this current team? Not really. It's a different and much better side than the one he managed.