Sporting Lisbon v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't understand people complaining about Schurrle before the match started... now I see no reason why he shouldn't be subbed off at half time. Absolutely wasteful and selfish. That pass by Matic was for Hazard....

Mourinho should rest Hazard, Willian or Oscar instead. Schürrle won't start against Arsenal anyway, let him play today.

There's a difference between woman and a bad mouthed bitch. I don't and never disrespect women because they carry themselves in a way that commands respect. You on the otherhand is a different matter because you belong in the second category.

What the hell!? 'Bad-mouthed bitch'?? If I ever get my hands on you bro, you will be history and stay history like Liverpool's titles. @lionsden

Mourinho should rest Hazard, Willian or Oscar instead. Schürrle won't start against Arsenal anyway, let him play today.

yeah, but 1x0 is too dangerous, especially because we could have been leading this by 3 or 4 by now. we should capitalize before we're punished for so many chances wasted.

Problem in missing so many chances in a row is that it will only increase Schurrle's anxiety and self-doubt again and again. Should probably be benched, today is not his day. His finishing only seemed to get worse as the chances were going to waste.