Sporting Lisbon v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude it's extremely rude to talk to a woman like this, man up.

he doesn't know how to handle a woman even if she's a palm away from him. He must know a thing or two about dick sucking though by his repetitive suggestions for me to do it.

Is it a good thing, lionsden?

Go suck Oscar's dick some more and let me watch this match in peace. Now that's a good girl. see you later

You are just a wanker who needs their dick cut off because of your sexist attitude. Oscar's good and he's playing good, if you was watching the match you wouldn't come here and post pointless crap..

he doesn't know how to handle a woman even if she's a palm away from him. He must know a thing or two about dick sucking though by his repetitive suggestions for me to do it.

Is it a good thing, lionsden?

There's a difference between woman and a bad mouthed bitch. I don't and never disrespect women because they carry themselves in a way that commands respect. You on the otherhand is a different matter because you belong in the second category.