Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matic is the key in this game imo. Silva has started the season on fire. If Matic runs around recklessly again then we're fucked. The midfield 2-3 still are a big work in progress defensively. Who is supposed to defend which zone and which player is still not clear.

Matic cant contain Yaya... Matic is going to need ramires and willian/oscar to fightt he midfield battle......

Fernandinho is going to foul that crap out of everyone (similar to what ramires does)...

I wonder if our Legend and super Frank will keep his other words... "I don't want to play against Chelsea." He went back on his word about not playing for another PL team so we'll see if he is sticking to something he's said. We'll win hopefully but if he's on the team I hope we thrash them even more.

Matic cant contain Yaya... Matic is going to need ramires and willian/oscar to fightt he midfield battle......

Fernandinho is going to foul that crap out of everyone (similar to what ramires does)...

Well he contained him well last season and while it is still very early days, Yaya Toure has been quite off the pace defensively and offensively so far this season. Too much birthday cake I think :D

8 points is a lot, they will have to try and catch us for a long long time just to get near us. When all the other big teams are already 5pts+ behind us as well, a win here will be hugh i reckon.

Certainly not in the EPL. If we're 8 points up by April, then it would be our title to lose.

If our rivals have dropped 8 points in 5 matches, you don't think we can drop 8 points more than them in 8 months?!

Really? What happened last season in the 0-1 win at the Eithad? It did happen. Take a gander

HaHa... yaya has always been bad defensively for City... that video shows that...Nothing NEW

And you wanna know who yaya partner was that day....... Demichellis.

And how well did Chelsea and matic play the fa cup when yaya had garcia as his pivot mate???