Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Unbelieveable game. Can't really say much at the moment.

But I would like to say that Tim Howard is a cunt and deserved 2 reds. The ref and assistants also got waaaaaaay too caught up in the game. We were making some perfectly good challenges that were somehow called as fouls.

Let's see what I can come up with now.

I think we have a problem in our midfield - and today was the first match I think Cesc was underwhelming there, but to be fair, so were Matic and Ramires. We were raped by Everton in the midfield - and that only exposed our defense further.

I can't choose between Cesc, Ramires and Matic who had a worse match (talking about their midfield performance, not goals, assists, etc). There was no stability, we were easily bypassed, outmuscled, too many misplaced passes, it was a wank fest.

I think our defenders had a good match tbh. The defense - as a system - is incredibly shaky and I feel like we've missed Oscar more than anything. Maybe we wouldn't be up 2-0 under 4 minutes if he was here, but I feel like we were so unstable and exposed our defense so much that it's not even funny... that's the balance I keep saying he brings and maybe it has nothing to do with his absence, but it seems like a big coincidence when he isn't playing we didn't have any stability in the midfield at all.

We need to be better organized, but it's still early days, as I said in the live match thread, I'll give a month for the team to settle, but we need to drill our midfield better or maybe we just need our midfielders to have better individual performances. It's amazing to have them been involved in all 6 goals, but it sucks they were a liability in two goals and many Everton attacks.

I'm quite happy we won, we've scored so many goals and I even welcome losing some defense stability because of our more attacking minded team, but we've made some rookie mistakes there combined with awful performances by Cesc, Matic and Ramires when Everton had the ball.

Costa is everything we could have asked for and some more and maybe I'm biased, but I feel like both yellows he's got so far had been unfair and I'll start growing suspicious if he keeps getting undeserved yellows by those cunt of referees. But it feels amazing, magical even, to finally have a striker and then I remember Torres is not part of this club anymore and I'm beyond elated. This weekend has been amazing, the only thing that spoiled it a bit is how weak and poor our midfield was when we didn't have the ball (and because there was no stability, that's why we had a mediocre possession percentage. They didn't hold the ball at all and were dispossessed easily...).

And the most important thing from this match is our mentality. An incredible contrast to some matches last season and the first half against Leicester. Hopefully they'll keep it up against the smaller sides.

do you know what wank fest means? :carlo2:

Without José, Chelsea wouldn't be in the position it is now. All respect goes to him for playing brilliant tactics, pushing for reinforcements and getting new players. All transfer have had a huge impact, that's just not normal. Long Live Mourinho! I am so in love with him!

The team has defended poorly partly, BUT: It was magnificient how the team has responded. That is the sign of a top team: After conceiding a goal, you respond immediately. That was the case in Burnley and today in Liverpool. We are gonna take the league!!! José Mourinhooo la la la la la la!

And to those bashing the linesman for the Iva goal: Only half of his fuckin thigh was offside, whilst the jagielka played the rest of his body onside. How on earth shall u see that? when in doubt don't flag is what the rules say and which is exactly what he did. If Hernandez socres against us a car length offside no one talks about it, but in a fuckin 6-3 win for us every ManU cunt pundit will be bitching about half a thigh offside.

Without José, Chelsea wouldn't be in the position it is now. All respect goes to him for playing brilliant tactics, pushing for reinforcements and getting new players. All transfer have had a huge impact, that's just not normal. Long Live Mourinho! I am so in love with him!

The team has defendes poorly partly, BUT: It was magnificient how the team has responded. That is the sign of a top team: After conceiding a goal, you respont immediately. That was the case in Burnley and today in Liverpool. We are gonna take the league!!! José Mourinhooo la la la la la la!

Jose Mourinho is my favourite Chelsea Manager and we're so lucky to have him again :)

can some post the gif of ALL the goals... please!!!!!!!!

Barbara my lady can you please post the gifs? Including the everton goals? Can't wait to finish renovating to watch the extended highlights

let me see if I can find Everton's, but I have the bunch by Chelsea and the celebrations and a few extras.

tumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo4_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo8_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4tl8lkw11shaydvo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4svv8H9D1shaydvo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nb4svv8H9D1shaydvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4svv8H9D1shaydvo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4nyqjOW51shaydvo2_r2_250.giftumblr_nb4nyqjOW51shaydvo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo2_r2_250.giftumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo8_r1_250.giftumblr_nb4nwolOKb1shaydvo5_r1_250.gif