Everton 3-6 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Lost in all of the numerous highlights was the great run by Hazard. Though it goes down as an OG, Hazard did another one of his signature moves in the box to blow past past the defender and create some magic.

This goal and the one by Ramires was quick and precise.

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever called it a rollercoaster hit the nail on the head. Just a very fun match to watch today, and obviously the 3 away points are great too. The more I see of Costa the more I like him. Just please please let him stay healthy for the long haul. He's got a special fire inside of him that can't be manufactured, just an intense competitor. His goalscoring has been apparent to everyone so far, but he's put three complete shifts in so far this year. Making runs up top and then tracking back as a defender too.

I'm gonna be interested to see how Filipe Luis factors into plans this season. The current back four looks solid to me, Ivanovic off to a particularly strong start.

Whoever called it a rollercoaster hit the nail on the head. Just a very fun match to watch today, and obviously the 3 away points are great too. The more I see of Costa the more I like him. Just please please let him stay healthy for the long haul. He's got a special fire inside of him that can't be manufactured, just an intense competitor. His goalscoring has been apparent to everyone so far, but he's put three complete shifts in so far this year. Making runs up top and then tracking back as a defender too.

I'm gonna be interested to see how Filipe Luis factors into plans this season. The current back four looks solid to me, Ivanovic off to a particularly strong start.

I did gave him the Diego roller costa when he signed for Chelsea and did predicted 33 goal from pre-season

Our midfield 3 all ran further through the 90 minutes than any other player. (Matic 7.7 miles, Fabregas 7.6, Ramires 7.5. Evertons highest was Barry at 7.4.)

Think wed all had preferred them to do less and actually cover the midfield battle for 90 minutes. Though all 3 had superb moments in the game.

One final point that hasnt come up yet, this is a relatively new team and squad now with several new players and theyve only been working as one unit for 5/6 weeks. Once they and Jose find the right balance and style to play, we could be pretty special to watch.

i just watched what happened after the 3rd goal.

costa abuses coleman, howard does not take that well and runs towards costa.

what is weird is the reactions of the players around costa when howard and costa go head to head.

azpi who is hugging costa goes right into the fray.

rambo who is atleast 10-15 meters away, sees the altercation and start running towards it. right into the fray, pushing and shoving.

fabregas who was with costa all thru this time, sees howard and costa fighting, turns around and grabs the ball that was thrown by costa.

however great a player cesc is, he will never be proper chels. thats why never iked the idea of people wanting him as our captain.

Haha what a pass by Mikel the anchorman. Thanks Barbara for the gifs. Still I can't figure it out why eurosport romania didnt air the game knowing they went live for the united and city games and today for the liverpool one.

And we have to thank Simeone and Atletico for convincing diego costa to stay in madrid last summer when liverpool triggered his release clause. What a player

what is weird is the reactions of the players around costa when howard and costa go head to head.

rambo who is atleast 10-15 meters away, sees the altercation and start running towards it. right into the fray, pushing and shoving.

fabregas who was with costa all thru this time, sees howard and costa fighting, turns around and grabs the ball that was thrown by costa.

however great a player cesc is, he will never be proper chels. thats why never iked the idea of people wanting him as our captain.

Do you really have to post this in like 5 threads?

Tbh I would prefer if the rest of the players did what Cesc did and avoid potentially picking up silly yellow cards. What Costa did was a bit unprofessional. It makes us look like a pikey Sunday league team if half our team go running in on a fight.