RZ Pellets v Chelsea

Jase

Kind of worrying me that we haven't scored yet.... I am at work and unable to watch the game; are we at least dominating possession/sustaining heavy pressure?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like our tactics won't be much different from last season, still counter attack against most good teams and try to control against smaller teams. I guess Fab and Costa are bought to help us in those matches against bus parking teams and be more clinical. Against big teams we won't control the match like Bayern, Barca, Real.

Look like our tactics won't be much different from last season, still counter attack against most good teams and try to control against smaller teams. I guess Fab and Costa are bought to help us in those matches against bus parking teams and be more clinical. Against big teams we won't control the match like Bayern, Barca, Real.

And so it begins...

Kind of worrying me that we haven't scored yet.... I am at work and unable to watch the game; are we at least dominating possession/sustaining heavy pressure?

Why would you be worried? It's pre-season.

Zouma, scary tackle! Imagine a fucking fridge just run over you.

and shit positioning too..which isnt very scary.

are people really judging Salah upon a shit, meaningless pre-season game? seems like they arent learning anything..just look at last pre-season. de bryune was probably the best player. shows that pre-season is really not worth a penny at all.

With a front 4 of Brown-Baker/Boga-Salah;Bamford. No it's not.

and shit positioning too..which isnt very scary.

are people really judging Salah upon a shit, meaningless pre-season game? seems like they arent learning anything..just look at last pre-season. de bryune was probably the best player. shows that pre-season is really not worth a penny at all.

Salah hasn't really shown a decent touch yet which is a bit worrying.

No attempt to control the game at all, still relying on counter attack mostly.

You clearly aren't watching the match.

Im a little bit worried too about our attacking style, but i won't judge yet because we are still missing all our key attacking players.

No attempt to control the game at all, still relying on counter attack mostly.

We completely controlled the game in the 1st half. Besides, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make considering most of our front 4 are youth team players.

We completely controlled the game in the 1st half. Besides, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make considering most of our front 4 are youth team players.

It doesn't matter, against a team finishing 8th in the Austrian league this is not good enough. Also we main dominated possession but do nothing with it that can be considered dangerous. We are really dangerous on the break with the through balls.