Diego Costa

Spike

Knew it, just fucking knew it. People saying he's been awful….Have you seen the whole Spanish side, they are fucking awful.

Let's not let this be all Costa's fault because that would be a stupid agenda, blame them all.

Well he just missed a 1 on 1 chance...

I love excuse he is not getting service. Like I've never heard it before. Just joking.

Well that's the difference between top strikers and the ones that need team to create for them otherwise they look useless.

Top strikers create for themselves when team plays bad and nothing goes their way.

We are not getting one in Costa and I didn't have to watch Spain to know that.

He is a striker who thrives playing counterattacking football. Eto played decent counterattacking football for us. If only he could have played it in more matches...

People say we play like Atletico... Yes, when we have the opportunity to play like them. Not when we are facing West Hams of Premier League. Even Atletico won't play their counterattacking style as much as they used to next season. It wont be long before they face many parked buses. Like Jose did during his time in Primera Liga...

Yeah it's all his fault, as are the problems in Syria and Iraq too...should of scored, I know that bit is there any chance the team as a whole can actually up their game?

People getting excuses in early for him I see. I see him allow at least 6 months of being crap before being criticized. I want him to succeed here like everyone but so far he hasn't look the same player he was last season. He should have been on at least 2 goals by now

we need a striker that can link up the play with our attacking mids and hold the ball really well. Somebody like a Suarez or Rooney in his prime would suit us perfectly. Drogba did so well for us not because of the service he got, it was because he made so much out of nothing all the time, not sure if Costa can do that. Don't get me wrong i think he's a great player, but he's more of a finisher and needs constant service and i dont think that's how our team plays due to the fact that our team is set up to give our attacking mids lots of openings to score instead

People getting excuses in early for him I see. I see him allow at least 6 months of being crap before being criticized. I want him to succeed here like everyone but so far he hasn't look the same player he was last season. He should have been on at least 2 goals by now

People moaning like fuck already....two can play that game pal. I will say it again, look at this whole Spanish side before having a pop at one player and laying it all on his shoulders eh!!!

I love excuse he is not getting service.

You should watch the game and then see it's not just an excuse. The amount of runs he made and Iniesta or Pedro just held on to the ball was getting a bit silly in the first-half.

'Supporters' sticking the boot in early I see.

How about you wait until he's in a Chelsea shirt before you start giving him shit. Or are we now at the point where we're not even going to support our players before ripping them to shit.

People moaning like fuck already....two can play that game pal. I will say it again, look at this whole Spanish side before having a pop at one player and laying it all on his shoulders eh!!!

Without wanting to sound like a wanker, how many times have you seen him this season? Ive seen him probably 5 times and he's been shit in all 5. Now obviously Spain have been poor so you could perhaps forgive him for that, however surely you can see why there is a concern about him.

Without wanting to sound like a wanker, how many times have you seen him this season? Ive seen him probably 5 times and he's been shit in all 5. Now obviously Spain have been poor so you could perhaps forgive him for that, however surely you can see why there is a concern about him.

35 goals in 43 starts this season. But yeah, he's obviously been shit this season from your 5 game sample size.

I've watched him all season for the past two seasons. There is concern because the bloke has been ran into the ground for an Atleti side who have played a bag load of games and they have needed him.

But yeah I can see why he's been called all sorts tonight and last week...and obviously he has been shite last season.

Fickle as fuck some football fans and very short sighted too.

We've been crying for a striker for two years. Now it looks like that we'll sign a guy who scored 36 goals last season and helped his team winning the league and reaching the cl final but people slag him off because he didn't manage to score in 2 world cup games where his whole team was utter shit :D

35 goals in 43 starts this season. But yeah, he's obviously been shit this season from your 5 game sample size.

Did I say he's been shit all season? No, no I didn't so fuck off back in your box.