Diego Costa

Spike

I honestly do not understand why Drogbathegoat is not yet banned, he is obviously just trolling and is trying to derail this thread.

Deals for tens of millions of pounds rarely get done fast, there could be a lot of paperwork and other considerations we do not know of.

Reputable sources have confirmed a medical took place, the president of atletico has confirmed a CFC approach, Mourinho has hinted heavily in his Yahoo blog and the player himself has confirmed he will most likely go to CFC. Short of an official confirmation I do not see what else one could want right now, just be patient people.

Diego Costa will be a CFC player. Whether it is is official this week or next month makes little difference as he will not play for the club before that either way.

You can right piss off with that comment. Why should I be banned for giving my opinion. This shit seems to happen every window with our club. We get linked with good strikers (cavani and falcao) for the entire summer window and they go to another club.

You can right piss off with that comment. Why should I be banned for giving my opinion. This shit seems to happen every window with our club. We get linked with good strikers (cavani and falcao) for the entire summer window and they go to another club.

I'd have banned you for you avatar alone, but that's just me.

We are not getting this striker.... Time to move on to a different target. Are there any other world class strikers we can get for 50 million?

Do you think Chelsea park the bus every single game or just most of them mr goat ?

Did Cavani or falcao ever confirm they would be joining us? No. Did any source of any kind confirm they had medicals? No. Did every source claim a fee had been agreed between the two clubs (napoli & athletico)? No.

Change the players name to Diego Costa ansd change the answer(s) to yes. There is the difference.

Did Cavani or falcao ever confirm they would be joining us? No. Did any source of any kind confirm they had medicals? No. Did every source claim a fee had been agreed between the two clubs (napoli & athletico)? No.

Change the players name to Diego Costa ansd change the answer(s) to yes. There is the difference.

Atletico....

@chelseayouth: "If we don't win I go home pissed off. Football matches are for winning, not playing." Diego Costa could not've endeared himself to me more.

He's basically telling the whole of Spain, F**K THE TIKI TAKA!