Diego Costa

Spike

Don't forget how well Torres played under Rafa. Torres plays well when you play him well. If you make him play in matches like against atletico in the semis there is hardly anything any striker could do. So there is nothing that some shit like Costa could do in Chelsea. If there is anything Chelsea is lacking it's a creative midfielder like Mata

Shit like Torres is miss too much sitter and some shit eye can see it now u compare costa to Torres [emoji36][emoji35]

Don't forget how well Torres played under Rafa. Torres plays well when you play him well. If you make him play in matches like against atletico in the semis there is hardly anything any striker could do. So there is nothing that some shit like Costa could do in Chelsea. If there is anything Chelsea is lacking it's a creative midfielder like Mata

u mean torres played well in fa cup and europa league under FSW. well that level seems right for him. infact perfect for him. also, saying torres played "well" is nothing but exageratting anything he has done by 100 times.

infact i remember his most pathetic performance for us to be under FSW when almost every1 gave up on him, the club world cup final.

Exactly! Shame on us, playing incredibly tough matches like the semifinal of the CL! Chelsea should get themselves relegated so that Torres can play against teams of his level like Brentford and Reading! I mean it's so much easier for Torres to play well if we do, so I see no reason not to!

Oh, and for the record, Torres had his biggest goal drought in the league under Benitez. It was something like over a thousand minutes without a goal in the league, IIRC.

...so yeah, Diego Costa, I hope we wrap this up as soon as possible.

Exactly! Shame on us, playing incredibly tough matches like the semifinal of the CL! Chelsea should get themselves relegated so that Torres can play against teams of his level like Brentford and Reading! I mean it's so much easier for Torres to play well if we do, so I see no reason not to!

Oh, and for the record, Torres had his biggest goal drought in the league under Benitez. It was something like over a thousand minutes without a goal in the league, IIRC.

...so yeah, Diego Costa, I hope we wrap this up as soon as possible.

no you got me wrong I am talking about some shit tactics of parking the bus. If 10 players are busy in defense how could have scored

no you got me wrong I am talking about some shit tactics of parking the bus. If 10 players are busy in defense how could have scored

torres played a total of 2238 minutes for us this season scoring a total of 11 outstanding goals.

he played 90 against ATM where we parked the bus.

in short, he played 2148 minutes of proper football scoring 11 goals, at 195 minutes per goal. what a player!!!! give him an extension plus an additional 200k raise!!!

No one is blaming Torres for failing to score in those games in particular when Jose went all defensive. It's the easier games where he misses easy chances and gives the ball away often that he most gets criticized for.

That said, I was one of the people who actually defended Torres a lot this season and thought he had a better season than most gave him credit for. Still, no where near good enough to be our first choice striker if we wish to be one of the best teams in Europe..

This happened very rarely.. Please give me a list of games that he played well in because I don't recall many. He has his days where he works hard for the team but he is a striker and a striker is meant to score crucial goals at crucial times. This has happened a handful of times in his three years with us.

Bring on Costa asap!

torres played a total of 2238 minutes for us this season scoring a total of 11 outstanding goals.

he played 90 against ATM where we parked the bus.

in short, he played 2148 minutes of proper football scoring 11 goals, at 195 minutes per goal. what a player!!!! give him an extension plus an additional 200k raise!!!

now now he made a couple of assists if being a good striker means just thinking about yourself and not the club then sure sell him

The only good game Torres had under Jose which mattered is the City game. The rest he is just crap/OK but no where near great. Unless you count scoring 2 taps in against the likes of Schalke as good. Under Rafa he was really on great when playing in the Europa league, in BPL he was terrible most of the time. Again with a couple of good games which can be considered good enough for our club like against Sunderland, Everton but 89% of the time he is not good enough.

Now if anyone still want him here next season they need their heads checked.

The only good game Torres had under Jose which mattered is the City game. The rest he is just crap/OK but no where near great. Unless you count scoring 2 taps in against the likes of Schalke as good. Under Rafa he was really on great when playing in the Europa league, in BPL he was terrible most of the time. Again with a couple of good games which can be considered good enough for our club like against Sunderland, Everton but 89% of the time he is not good enough.

Now if anyone still want him here next season they need their heads checked.

and in the city game , he still missed a piss easy chance , that could have cost us.

look i know he has not been good for chelsea but then again chelsea is not his kind of team and sure we should sell him but we all know torres was once and can always become the worlds best striker

Again with this. And what kind of team does suit him? We changed managers and play styles, and guess what, he sucked every single time.

look i know he has not been good for chelsea but then again chelsea is not his kind of team and sure we should sell him but we all know torres was once and can always become the worlds best striker

you should have gone to spec savers

now now he made a couple of assists if being a good striker means just thinking about yourself and not the club then sure sell him

oohhhhh!!!

fine then,

torres - 2238 minutes, 11 goals, 6 assists = 131 minutes per a goal or assist.

etoo - 2707 minutes, 14 goals, 7 assists = 128 minutes per goal or assist

BA - 884 minutes, 8goals, 3 assists = 80 minutes per goal or assist

lukaku - 2801 minutes, 16 goals, 8 assists = 116 minutes per goal and assists.

etoo is a proper link up center forward. the difference was there to be seen when etoo played for us (a fit etoo, that is).

ba is a goal scorer, and that is what this proves.

what is torres??? his stats say he sucks!!! his performances are horrendous match after match.

also, we want to sell him but no one wants to buy a 200kper week costing piece of @#$%. :)

mcrukm.gif Euh......well.......euhm, no....he can't.