Diego Costa

Spike

With proper striker coming I just hope that Jose will drop ladyboy to reserves.

And when is that premier league B starting? He might be worthy of bench warming for Chelsea B team untill his contract expires.

I cannot believe no one got suspended or banned after reading the last 3 pages.

We read time and again from the mods regarding Thread Derailing, and that was 3 pages of Torres this Roman that, demba this eto that.

That, followed by the cheapshots and bickering.

I know we all are anxious and missing the PL, but guys lets please keep the Torres fighting in the Torres thread, and the Roman stuff in the Roman Abramovich thread.

This is the Costa thread.

I came here to read updates from "journalists" from twitter and their claims, but instead had to go through that.

I cannot believe no one got suspended or banned after reading the last 3 pages.

We read time and again from the mods regarding Thread Derailing, and that was 3 pages of Torres this Roman that, demba this eto that.

That, followed by the cheapshots and bickering.

I know we all are anxious and missing the PL, but guys lets please keep the Torres fighting in the Torres thread, and the Roman stuff in the Roman Abramovich thread.

This is the Costa thread.

I came here to read updates from "journalists" from twitter and their claims, but instead had to go through that.

Going off topic really isn't a banning or suspensions based thing as I don't think anyone particularly means to do it, it's just happens and then if we see it they will be reminded to remain on topic but constant abusers of the repeat offense will be dealt with. What's more a concern of late is the insulting words from some people and the constant moaning bickering between people. Remember also that us mods and admins cannot be on here 24/7, we rely on the help from the members to report anything they see that is not related to the topic in terms of insults etc or threads going off track, so please help us by reporting anything you think needs us to deal with.

So if we can get back on topic it will be much appreciated.

oh look, another fangirl.

i am here cos ROMAN took over. you are here cos the blondie plays for us.

I dont talk about Torres in each of my posts. There is really an obsession on this forum about Torres. He is like in every topic.

I dont talk about Torres in each of my posts. There is really an obsession on this forum about Torres. He is like in every topic.

every? learn to read!!! and obviously there will be an obsession with our record signing and highest paid player when he turns out to be the biggest flop any1 could have imagined plus cos of him we sell off players like sturridge.

also,why and what would a torres fan even talk about. his hopeless performance game after game or his sitter misses game after game.

atlast we have a good striker who will send him to his best place. the bench or hopefully the reserves!!!

every? learn to read!!! and obviously there will be an obsession with our record signing and highest paid player when he turns out to be the biggest flop any1 could have imagined plus cos of him we sell off players like sturridge.

also,why and what would a torres fan even talk about. his hopeless performance game after game or his sitter misses game after game.

atlast we have a good striker who will send him to his best place. the bench or hopefully the reserves!!!

The post directly above where you two have just posted is a mod' asking everybody to get back on track. Yet you still carry on with your Torres crap..... :fainthv9:

The post directly above where you two have just posted is a mod' asking everybody to get back on track. Yet you still carry on with your Torres crap..... :fainthv9:

That means you guys. Sheesh.

Diego Costa. Good signing or not?

NOT. But in all seriousness, he's the right signing. Whether he'll be good or bust remains to be seen (or even if he signs for that matter). But he is definitely the right signing. At this moment in time, when in need of a striker, you can't go much higher than this fella. So even if he flops miserably, I will still applaud the club for doing the right thing.

Aha i see :D

Shall we start again then?

Diego Costa. Good signing or not?

Yea, how could it not be good? He was the 3rd best scorer in a league with the 2 best players in the world. Got a good price too, so not too much pressure on him. He's a great signing, imo. But I know I'm in the minority.