Diego Costa

Spike

I hate when people say "bus parking football" regarding our club..

How many games have we played this way this year? maybe 5? 10 max ?

We're having trouble creating chances against small teams not because we play "bus parking football" but simply because the players need to learn how to make better movement and how to pass better, and also Jose has to tweak our attacking system.

No I am not referring to specific matches which we did but overall the general defensive approach. Lumping the ball to Drogba and expecting him to do it...etc. Most strikers doesn't have that quality, they obviously would thrive more in a attacking system. And over the the year how many seasons have we done it? Maybe 09-10 under Carlo is the only one I can remember. As evident, Drogba, Anelka and Malouda all reached double figures.

The 2nd sentence of you is also inaccurate because we are referring this problem over the last decade rather than just last season under Jose

I was watching him in the Spain game as I haven't seen much of him before. Knowing he is coming to Chelsea I suddenly felt quite protective over him. He got hit in the face with a ball and I was like "...they hit Diego!!!..."

I really hope he does well he we had such sh*** strikers last year it was hard to watch.

No I am not referring to specific matches which we did but overall the general defensive approach. Lumping the ball to Drogba and expecting him to do it...etc. Most strikers doesn't have that quality, they obviously would thrive more in a attacking system. And over the the year how many seasons have we done it? Maybe 09-10 under Carlo is the only one I can remember. As evident, Drogba, Anelka and Malouda all reached double figures.

The 2nd sentence of you is also inaccurate because we are referring this problem over the last decade rather than just last season under Jose

Well we've had several different managers now and I think refering only to last season would be the right thing to do since we have players with a profile we didn't have before and a new manager (the previous seasons do not matter IMO).

Well we've had several different managers now and I think refering only to last season would be the right thing to do since we have players with a profile we didn't have before and a new manager (the previous seasons do not matter IMO).

It is not just a coincidence though, all the strikers at our club except Drogba and to some extent Anelka struggled under every single manager. None of them could have that wow season where they hit 20+ goals. Now either they are all crap or it is a problem with the system we are using as a whole.

If there is one player who is tailor made for a rainy cold night in Stoke,it's Costa.His elbows will give Shawcross and Huth hell.

It was more of a joke. The argument "But can he do it on a rainy night in Stoke?" is one of the most ridiculous I've ever heard. I was making fun of that, not questioning Diego.

It was more of a joke. The argument "But can he do it on a rainy night in Stoke?" is one of the most ridiculous I've ever heard. I was making fun of that, not questioning Diego.

Mine was also a light-hearted comment TBH.

It is very clear that 3rd player is Courtois, while he is our technically obviously he would comeback so they just say that to make it sound more exciting. You think Atletico would let us take Koke/Godin/Miranda? HAHAHAHAHHA