James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah but he had Pogba. Pogba was not a work horse like those you mentioned. Heck even he was complaining that he was not used to like Pirlo to do that work for United.

Conte did had one player like that,which was more free role.

At this moment a ready made player would be good. Plus I think Payet can be good for at least 3 years.

3 years is a lot in this world of futbol. I'll take that.

No mate. Pogba is such a physically strong beast. When he wants to hold onto ball, no one can nick ball out from him. He is so strong with great body balance for man his size plus have silky smooth touch so he can get out of pressure like magic. Plus he can bomb forward with his drrible which James are not capable of doing it. James is total opposite of that. He cannot get out of high pressure from top teams. Slower than big dude Pogba and lacking great body balance,  People think of deploying him on RW but he is just slightly faster than Cahill and Alonso there's a reason why Lucas freaking Vasquez starting ahead of him at RW position for Real Madrid. Vasquez is much inferior player than Willian and Pedro. Admit he is big name, get that he has one of the best kick ability in the world and argurably top 10 no.10 in the world but boy is he so limited, one dimensional for 75m player.

I simply do not believe Conte himself wants him. This has Emenalo written all over it.

But still not agree on the fact that call him overrated. You know who's overrated? Pogba? No Pogba is world class. Mourinho simply isn't the right manager for him. No, who's overrated? Our own Ruben Loftus-Cheek. That is someone who's overrated and overhyped by our own fans and he should thank us for that new deal he got.

3 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I simply do not believe Conte himself wants him. This has Emenalo written all over it.

But still not agree on the fact that call him overrated. You know who's overrated? Pogba? No Pogba is world class. Mourinho simply isn't the right manager for him. No, who's overrated? Our own Ruben Loftus-Cheek. That is someone who's overrated and overhyped by our own fans and he should thank us for that new deal he got.

I'm pretty sure Emenalo is not even involved in our transfers, it's Marina who is main boss when it comes to transfers

Madrid fan's really rate him.

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2016/12/19/14005150/james-rodriguez-transfer-rumours-chelsea-united-psg

In our 3-4-3 we don't rely on our three attackers running up and down the pitch quite so much, so I could defintely see him working on the right of our 3-4-3. Especially with Moses and Azpi behind him. 

To those disparaging James arguably unfairly, this one's for you.

James has largely been a "flop" in Madrid because Perez, as Football savy as he is... decided to purchase him without any truly justifiable grounds. Since BBC always plays in Madrid come hell or high water, James can't play in his best positions. There are some reasons that arguably come down to his attitude and work ethic, but that wasn't always a problem.

When Bale got injured in late 2014 and Ancelotti played a 4222 with James and Isco on the sides, James was imperial. I remember his pressing and tracking back was very energetic, committed, and intelligent in movement, and the way he found passing lanes and looked and moved to become a passing option to his team mates was incredible, along with his passing itself. He was playing as a right midfielder of sorts. 

During his first year, especially the first half, James was impeccable in the sense that he was playing at the top of his abilities. 

Now, he has no real dribbling abilities (but he can handle the ball very well and has good agility), his right foot is non existant (and thus his left foot is extra prodigious to compensate) and can't beat players per say (he's not slow), but other than that he's very capable and can play RAM, CAM, LAM all very well. With Ancelotti he even played in a 433 as a LM competently.

I suggest you look up his 14/15 matches against Atletico, Barcelona, Liverpool, Villareal, Granada for example to get a grip of how good he was everywhere. 

why some of you feel the fucking need to argue and complain about who Chelsea is looking to sign in transfer windows, you don't decide what or who Chelsea sign.

if you don't like who Chelsea signs then stop supporting my club.

we can't do shit, we don't make the decisions who Chelsea sign.

4 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Still don't understand why people hate Emenalo that much? Is it because he called Mou "Individual" or what?

It's because he truly has had too much say and power in regards to our transfer dealings in the past despite having no prior history showing he's capable. During this time, before our new lady negotiator moved in, we made some of the most bizarre deals we've made under Roman. That, compounded by the fact he simply is Roman's right-hand man (nobody can debate this unless they're new to supporting the club and unaware of the circumstances involved with bringing him into the fold), has meant he's been dragged into the firing line when everyone else is blaming the coaches, blaming the players, blaming the owner, but never blaming the man who acts as the middle-man between Coach & Owner. We for sure made some good signings with him involved, but we've made equally stupid ones and squandered great market opportunities. All coaches we've had, have claimed rightly so, that they are not a 'manager' here, and that is because he, Mr. Em, had been the one picking transfers and feeding Roman false-hopes which in turn have lead to us wasting loads of money and time. 

He's not here to do nothing, he obviously does something, and the main gripe is, what on earth role-wise do we have to offer him, that he'd be good at? What IS he doing? He's either wasting space/doing nothing, or he IS doing something, which puts fear into some of us, considering he's only ever coached a woman's team.

Think it's on. Money is there to be spent and do Chelsea have a real competition for his signature?

Mourinho seems to have finally found his starting eleven, or at least the front six (Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Rooney, Mhikitarian, Ibrahimovic) after almost half a year in charge. Don't think he is going to disrupt that now by adding another attacking midfielder. Plus he has other on the bench, too. (Martial, Mata, Rashford, Lingard).

City? They have the money, but is there any rumour in the last days linking them to James? Can't seem to find any. No thread at Bluemoon either.

I'm gonna guess that this is yet another lazy media story. Remember when Pogba was spotted in London and was therefore surely signing for Chelsea? Or when Hulk was in a random private plane and everyone said "HE'S ON ABRAMOVICH'S PLANE!!!!1"

A Colombian player goes home to Colombia. Shocker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You