James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Jason said:

TBF, Torres was already starting to go downhill before we bought him and why we did that even though it was rather obvious, I'll never know. With Rodriguez, he's in his mid 20s and hasn't even peaked yet. If Conte believes he's the guy to help improve us, then so be it.

His Liverpool stats were outliers for his career.  Way up on his AM days.  Tailed off at Liverpool before we bought him.

I would gladly have switched Oscar for James before, so technically I should be ok with 60 million pounds for him. However, I do not believe that it is a fair price at all. Anything within 35-40 is acceptable in my book, otherwise I would prefer to splash the cash on some of these up-and-coming CM/DM's that are popping up. Its not like Oscar was ever an amazing RW anyway. 

I do not believe it will happen though. 

One player we have been crying out for ever since Eden came is a relly good RW.

Just try counting how many we have had just since Eden came. A few eh.

Its time we got ourselves a world class balance to take some of the pressure off Eden and put some much needed creativity in that area.

We know Griezmans gonna be near on impossible and others will be waiting to see IF we are in Europe next season but iF the Don thinks he can make James into that guy we need then great. Pay what we need to get him

Transfer News LATEST: LIVE Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool updates plus more from rest of Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4050990/Transfer-News-LATEST-LIVE-Arsenal-Chelsea-Man-Utd-Liverpool-FC-updates.html

Any change in the length of punishment could change Real Madrid's attitude to want-away midfielder James Rodriguez. They are currently digging their heels in over a player who has a completely unrealistic €500million buy-out clause.

James Rodriguez of Real Madrid has a hefty €500million buy-out clause

24 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Great lets get him. He will help us secure the title.

And be ready to play against Liverpool at the end of January. 

Imagine scoring the winner in Anfield? The scenes! 

What I want to see is the scenes when we beat the Spuds and make it our 14th win! We would tear north London apart.

5 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

And also means that they can buy Hazard!!!

My thoughts too mate.

We know our young Eden is a lad with alot of potential and wants to make it to the top.

Hes also said he wont go anywhere till we are a winning team.

Well - just MAYBE the PL is in our near future which opens some questions up.

And with RM lurking .....

But with idanes contract only till 2018 would he join them for such a short time or wait to see where Zidane goes next??

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

My thoughts too mate.

We know our young Eden is a lad with alot of potential and wants to make it to the top.

Hes also said he wont go anywhere till we are a winning team.

Well - just MAYBE the PL is in our near future which opens some questions up.

And with RM lurking .....

But with idanes contract only till 2018 would he join them for such a short time or wait to see where Zidane goes next??

They can buy Eden for 150 million pounds. Perez has unlimited money so, make use off it.

20 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

They can buy Eden for 150 million pounds. Perez has unlimited money so, make use off it.

Unless he kicks off and demands a move to the point it's affecting the team spirit, i wouldn't sell Hazard even for that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You