James Rodríguez

Followers 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If by cut price you mean £50m, yeah! :D

Apparently United are favorites for him judging by what I'm seeing on Twitter. Why on earth they would need him is beyond me. Especially when they're about to spend £105m on Pogba.

It's extremely excessive. I would take James for around that price though, especially if we say flog Oscar for £30m. 

James Rodriguez: "I will fight to earn my place in Madrid. That's my dream. I will stay at Real Madrid, I will succeed here" (Marca) #RMCF

James Rodriguez in an exclusive interview to Marca: "I know that the club had received a 85 million bid for me, but I'm not leaving" #RMCF

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Wow 85 million. 

Real Madrid if they wanted Pogba they could have sold James and Morata. 

It's interested that they chose not to. 

It sounds like it was James who chose to stay, though... Thats probably why they're trying to get extra money for Morata...

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Wow 85 million. 

Real Madrid if they wanted Pogba they could have sold James and Morata. 

It's interested that they chose not to. 

Ummm no. They undoubtedly wanted to sell him but they can't get the money if the player doesn't want to go.

Think he said last week he will be staying at Real which is a shame because he is a superb player, I'm really baffled how Zidane doesn't seem to rate him or Isco and struggles to get him in to the team. Casemiro is a good footballer but Kroos played excellently as a CDM under Ancelotti the previous year...  

Think he said last week he will be staying at Real which is a shame because he is a superb player, I'm really baffled how Zidane doesn't seem to rate him or Isco and struggles to get him in to the team. Casemiro is a good footballer but Kroos played excellently as a CDM under Ancelotti the previous year...  

I still don't know if Conte will play a traditional number 10 or not, but if so him or Gotze would have been perfect, especially if you consider Oscar..

Then again Conte favours a 4-2-4 or 5-3-2 so we probably will play with three central midfielders and with Hazard and Willian on the wings.

I still don't know if Conte will play a traditional number 10 or not, but if so him or Gotze would have been perfect, especially if you consider Oscar..

Then again Conte favours a 4-2-4 or 5-3-2 so we probably will play with three central midfielders and with Hazard and Willian on the wings.

• 3 weeks later...

Really wish it is true. Sell Cesc for 45m, Cuadrado for 30m, Pedro for 25m and get James for 85m. It would be one helluva signing. 

Koulibaly, Fabinho, James for this summer.

Mahrez for next summer.

Hazard-Costa-Mahrez

(Moses) (Batman) (Willian)

Kante-James-Matic

(Maia) (Oscar) (Chalobah)

Azpi-Koulibaly-Christensen-Fabinho

(Baba) (Zouma) (Cahill) (Aina)

Doable against big boys in champions league.