Hotseat 1: Henrique

Spike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most brilliant things ever done in this forum since I'm here (okay, not a significant amount of time, but still).

My respect for Henrique grew a lot because sometimes we only see a side of a person and we 'judge' the person based on what they tell in the discussions and you form an idea in your head. Then they enlighten you more about themselves and you realize that they're much more (which is obvious, but something you normally don't realize as it seems like you know them based in their opinions).

I loved the idea, loved the answers and as I said, @Henrique, you've got a lot more respect from me - not that I didn't respect you before, there are few people here I have no respect for (normally trollers), but you certainly wasn't one of them

@Henrique Barbara pretty much took the words right out of my mouth, and I couldn't have said it better. This series is such a brilliant idea. It's so easy to form a conception of certain members, particularly when it's members you don't agree with often.

So I absolutely loved reading your responses as it gave me a chance to learn a thing or two about you, and by doing so it challenged the opinion I previously I had of you. Well done :)

@Henrique,

Why San Francisco California?

I'm wondering because it's also one of the places I would like to settle...well not San Francisco specifically, but California in general. I do like San Diego a lot.

@Henrique,

I'm wondering because it's also one of the places I would like to settle...well not San Francisco, but California. I do like San Diego a lot.

I know you didn't ask me but I fully agree with Henrique. I visited San Francisco a few years ago and I totally fell in love with that city.. The atmosphere, the buildings, the ocean,they are just so special.. Can't be compared to LA or San Diego..

I know you didn't ask me but I fully agree with Henrique. I visited San Francisco a few years ago and I totally fell in love with that city.. The atmosphere, the buildings, the ocean,they are just so special.. Can't be compared to LA or San Diego..

Thanks men.

I been debating between somewhere in California or Atlanta Georgia to move and settled down.

Will definitely check out San Franciso very thoroughly in one of my trips. B)

I really enjoyed reading this. You're an interesting guy Henrique. I think whoever is in the hotseat should elect the next member to be quizzed. A hotseat tag!!!

1) All time Chelsea XI. Have fun with that.

2) How many Chelsea shirts do you have?

3) Has your tendency to have strong opinions ever got you in trouble?

4) What would your WWE in ring name be?

I'm in Law school as well. What kind of law are you hoping to practice?

And what are your thoughts on the police strike in some of the cities that'll be hosting the world cup games?

:Goober:

Henrique answered it acceptably, he may stay on TC!

Another question for Henrique:

• How much are you looking forward to the World Cup in your home country? And do you think Brazil can win a sixth time?

I think Brazil can win it again, but I don't think the team is favorite. I go for Germany or Agentina.

What's the story behind choosing that Roman avatar?

I got this Avatar after Roman "terminated" RDM. Roman is the real special one.

Since you're into psychedelics, have you ever used dmt? And if so what was it like?

I never did DMT, I have to admit I don't know what it means, but my psychedelic kind of thing is music and art. You don't need to do drugs to get psychedelic. Reality is as psychedelic as possible.

@Henrique

Since you dislike gifs n stuff. Do you hate/dislike me as a member because of my gifs ? I really often wondered about that, tbh.

I don't like you overusing giff and sutff, but I don't hate or dislike you for that, but to say the truth I associate you with people who are here because of some players.

@Henrique,

I'm wondering because it's also one of the places I would like to settle...well not San Francisco specifically, but California in general. I do like San Diego a lot.

San Francisco is an amazing city in so many aspects. Its a ultra-liberal city, the last time they had a Republican mayor was around 50 years ago. Until the fall of XIX century, it was a very small city, until they discovered gold there, but most part of the people that went to city in that period were from overseas: Asia, Europe, Latin-america, nowadays you see a lot of asian people there, and people from around the world. Its a beautiful city as well, with an european vibe, if I can put this way. It was the epicenter of the counter-culture movement in the lat 60s, the home of bands like Grateful Dead, Santana, Big Brother, Moby Grape, Jefferson Airplane, Quicksilver and others.

But if you are thinking about living there, you should know two things: California is a very expensive state, and San Francisco is a VERY expensive city even for californian standards.

1. What's your favourite music?

2. Cats or Dogs?

1- I live psychedelic rock, thats my favorite music, and my second favorite music is blues, specially british blues.

2- Pigs.