Cardiff v Chelsea

Jase

Have a feeling this might be one of those games where we just don't turn up.

Honestly don't care as long as we see MVG and a couple of youngsters. The game has a friendly feeling to it, especially if City win tonight, so I don't care about the result as much as I usually would.

Honestly don't care as long as we see MVG and a couple of youngsters. The game has a friendly feeling to it, especially if City win tonight, so I don't care about the result as much as I usually would.

Agree with the bit about MvG but I still want the win without doubt.

Since our 3rd place is sure I would start with this team:

Schwarz

Azpi - Iva - Kalas - Cole(goodbye?)

Van Ginkel - Matic

Salah - Oscar - Hazard

Torres(goodbye!)

good might also be goodbye for Mark , Oscar and Eden and shouldnt David and Frank be in as well

I know of some historical hideous bounces but this Sunderland-Norwich et al thing tops the lot.

There was Brazil in 1950, Hungary 1954, France 1986 and some others who lost unexpectedly to inferior or less inferior opposition. In our case it was football's 9-11.

What are we going to do for three months now ???

Are we getting ready to root for Stevie ?

For me the idea of rooting for Greece sounds crazy. We need a lorry to assist taking the ball from the back to the centre circle and we are going to lose 20-0 to Japan.

Schwarzer

Azpi Cahill JT Cole

Matic Van Ginkel

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Who cares so long as they fuck off after.

Could see Kalas play. Could see Van Ginkel play. Think Cole will play as it's possibly his last game. Could be totally wrong and we could play a lot of fringe/young players, but honestly don't really care too much. Would like to see us cut loose and try and attack from the off but the season is over. The highlight will be seeing young players like Ake and Baker possibly used.