Cardiff v Chelsea

Jase

Schwarzer

Azpi Cahill JT Cole

Matic Van Ginkel

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Who cares so long as they fuck off after.

This but play Schurrle as 9 and Salah in his place. I really don't wanna see anyone else playing in the final day (except Luiz + some youngsters if available). Please no Torres! Enough eye-pain this season!

There's no chance RLC and Christenson will play, they have 2 final's to play this week and will be pretty drained. Those 2 have as much chance of featuring as Dabo, in other words none.

Kalas will probably start, MVG might and one of Baker or Ake might come on as sub, other than that the first team will play, furthermore i want to win this to hit the 80 point mark (something to build on) and you never know, Newcastle could do us a favour and help us snatch 2nd.

can ake start in the final? i would prefer baker and ake concentrating on that (if available) rather than this dead rubber.

can ake start in the final? i would prefer baker and ake concentrating on that (if available) rather than this dead rubber.

Its the under 21 league, so technically Hazard can play if we want him to due to the 3/4 over 21 rule.
Baker and Ake only have one final, so they should have enough in the tank for a cameo.

Last day of the season and there is absolutely zero chance we finish above or below 3rd place, so let's use this game as a final bow a couple of legends and field some of our young talent and see what they are made of.

CECH; KALAS, Terry, AKE, COLE; VAN GINKEL, Matic, Lampard; Hazard, Whoever, Schurrle

Whoever plays we should smash these sheep shagging c*nts up the shitcreek.

1-4 the Blues.

CAREFREE

Last day of the season and there is absolutely zero chance we finish above or below 3rd place, so let's use this game as a final bow a couple of legends and field some of our young talent and see what they are made of.

CECH; KALAS, Terry, AKE, COLE; VAN GINKEL, Matic, Lampard; Hazard, Whoever, Schurrle

Whoever plays we should smash these sheep shagging c*nts up the shitcreek.

1-4 the Blues.

CAREFREE

You can take Cech out of that line up, as he has just had surgery.

Why so many people want MVG to play?

This is an useless game, let's not risk a high promissing young player who has just returned from a horrible injury against Cardiff!

I would wait for van Ginkel to have a decent pre-season before putting him out there...