Alberto Moreno

xPetrCechx

Exciting Spanish fullback 15m.......exciting English fullback £27m. Lol

Sure the "home grown" added on tax is slightly excessive but the main reason for this one is that Southampton are comfortable as a club financially whilst Sevilla aren't so they cannot refuse big money offers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure the "home grown" added on tax is slightly excessive but the main reason for this one is that Southampton are comfortable as a club financially whilst Sevilla aren't so they cannot refuse big money offers.

Have not watched rodriguez at all. What's the comparison between moreno and him? Any idea?

Have not watched rodriguez at all. What's the comparison between moreno and him? Any idea?

I like Rodriguez better. He is more effective in attacking(7 goals and 10 assists this season, some of them from penalty) but he is also agressive and good at positioning. He is ready to shine in a top team.

I haven't watched too many games of Moreno(yesterday he was quite weak IMO) but I would choose Ricky.

He's better than Moreno because he's a lot more defensively solid than him, also has a bigger frame. He's very good going forward as well and has a great set piece delivery on him - Moreno is probably slightly better than him in terms of attacking but Rodriguez is far better rounded. He had a great season as well, was probably one of the best players in the Bundesliga in general - 5 goals and 9 assists from LB is crazy. I think WhoScored has him rated as 5th best player in Europe after Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez & Ribery.

Rodriguez would probably be a bit more expensive than Moreno though, however if we could get one of the two I would go for RR.

He's better than Moreno because he's a lot more defensively solid than him, also has a bigger frame. He's very good going forward as well and has a great set piece delivery on him - Moreno is probably slightly better than him in terms of attacking but Rodriguez is far better rounded. He had a great season as well, was probably one of the best players in the Bundesliga in general - 5 goals and 9 assists from LB is crazy. I think WhoScored has him rated as 5th best player in Europe after Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez & Ribery.

Rodriguez would probably be a bit more expensive than Moreno though, however if we could get one of the two I would go for RR.

Rodriguez also has an amazing crossing ability, and I dont like a fullback who can whip in dangerous crosses, especially to a big target like Diego Costa, would add another dimension to our attacking threat.

not to sound like a party-pooper but in the last 3 posts, i have read that rodriguez is

solid in defence

brilliant in attack along with set piece delivery

has an awesome crossing ability.

the guy seems to be perfect.

not to sound like a party-pooper but in the last 3 posts, i have read that rodriguez is

solid in defence

brilliant in attack along with set piece delivery

has an awesome crossing ability.

the guy seems to be perfect.

He is, and he is a great dribbler too

Goes to show how silly whoscored can be at times. Ribery just had a very average season and was anonymous for the second half of it. Far too much credence is given to dribblers who play for teams that dominate possession.

• 2 weeks later...

So we were rating him, he goes off to Liv's and he is nothing in an instant?! Same was for Diego Costa, now we drool, if we bag him. I will relish the chance of seeing him here. We apparently made an offer, so I think we'll be seeing more.

I would not mind it.. I would rather see Rodriguez, Alex Sandro, Shaw or PvA in blue. Also, it would mean that Ashley won't join Liverpool.

Yeah sure we can kiss the title goodbye if he is our 1st LB

We aren't even liked to Rodriguez and Sandro while Shaw is almost an United player...

Yeah sure we can kiss the title goodbye if he is our 1st LB

We aren't even liked to Rodriguez and Sandro while Shaw is almost an United player...

I didn't say we would sign Rodriguez if Moreno joined Liverpool. All I say is I am not impressed by him, I'd prefer these fellas over Alberto.

How is Shaw almost an United player? We don't know shit about it.. Still anything can happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You