Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

LMAO

He was subbed when the game was already over, and after he scored 2 great goals, thats is a BIG difference from a situation where a player is rested from the beginning or doesn't even make the squad of the day.

Ronaldo was injured before, played 60 minutes, scored 2 & rested for Bayern.

Chelsea does need to rest their players today. How come you cannot see it?

Ronaldo was injured before, played 60 minutes, scored 2 & rested for Bayern.

Chelsea does need to rest their players today. How come you cannot see it?

Again the same argument. Ronaldo was injured before and started the game today, was rested because the game was over. Bayern lost the first game to Real, needs a massive result at Allianz Arena, they already won the Bundesliga, and they still fielded a strong side yesterday. While Robben, Kroos, Lahm and Mandzukic were rested, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Rybery, Dante, Neuer, Boateng and Alaba started the game and will start the decisive second leg against Real.

Chelsea need to rest some players (3, 4 or 5), as I said before, but only a ultra-conservative manager would rest the whole team, including the GK. "How come you cannot see it?" It would be the first time the whole team is rested before a decisive UCL clash.

Again the same argument. Ronaldo was injured before and started the game today, was rested because the game was over. Bayern lost the first game to Real, needs a massive result at Allianz Arena, they already won the Bundesliga, and they still fielded a strong side yesterday. While Robben, Kroos, Lahm and Mandzukic were rested, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Rybery, Dante, Neuer, Boateng and Alaba started the game and will start the decisive second leg against Real.

Chelsea need to rest some players (3, 4 or 5), as I said before, but only a ultra-conservative manager would rest the whole team, including the GK. "How come you cannot see it?" It would be the first time the whole team is rested before a decisive UCL clash.

The way I see it here. You are not tuned in on the reality. Therefore, I suggest to stop this useless chat. See you.

The abuse José will hear today from the Liverpool supporters is going to be out of this world.

Can we please, PLEASE smack these vile, inbred cunts back down to Earth?

One huge thing I was hoping to see this match was Luiz in midfield harassing Gerrard and not allowing him to do as he pleases like he does against other sides, but now that JT is out we probably won't see that. Think the Luiz/Matic combo would've almost completely negated Gerrard.

I suppose we could see Ivanovic at CB. That'd be nice.

The way I see it here. You are not tuned in on the reality. Therefore, I suggest to stop this useless chat. See you.

Once again your reply shows how shit your atittude is. I just think it is your personality. Rather than having a debate you make your silly comments where you try to belittle other people's opinion. No wonder so much people have you on ignore list. Don't know what makes you think you are king but you certainly don't know how to talk to people if they disagree with you. A leopard can't change its spots. I will apply the same phrase to you.

Once again your reply shows how shit your atittude is. I just think it is your personality. Rather than having a debate you make your silly comments where you try to belittle other people's opinion. No wonder so much people have you on ignore list. Don't know what makes you think you are king but you certainly don't know how to talk to people if they disagree with out. A leopard can't change its spots. I will apply the same phrase to you.

Once again. Your reply is not worth to bother with for me. See you.

Something really interesting, the distribution of TV money of LA LIGA

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/11/14/revealing-distribution-of-tv-money-for-la-liga-clubs-compared-to-epl-clubs/

Finishing in the top 2 is vital for Atletico, money-wise.

140 millions for the top 2 clubs, 42 millions for the 3th, so 100M more than last year.

If they win the CL, they would earn 10-15 millions more than right now in the semi. They won't rest any player today for sure

atletico are away to valencia. doubt they will be resting anyone...

Be sure they won't rest anyone, it's like match of the season for them. Three wins and they are the La Liga champions.

Valencia, Levante and Malaga. They beat Valencia, the title is theirs. Levante's season is over and Malaga is safe from relegation.

Something really interesting, the distribution of TV money of LA LIGA

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/11/14/revealing-distribution-of-tv-money-for-la-liga-clubs-compared-to-epl-clubs/

Finishing in the top 2 is vital for Atletico, money-wise.

140 millions for the top 2 clubs, 42 millions for the 3th, so 100M more than last year.

If they win the CL, they would earn 10-15 millions more than right now in the semi. They won't rest any player today for sure

Spanish clubs negotiate tv rights individually rather than having a collective bargaining system like the premier league does. Barcelona and Real Madrid simply have more valuable rights than other clubs so it doesn't really matter with Atletico finish in that regard.