Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine having a midfield of Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal??? Juventus are just crazy, im sure if they had a really good manager they would be unbeatable in Europe

And then they also have Marchisio. When I think of Juventus' team I don't understand how they don't dominate world football.

And then they also have Marchisio. When I think of Juventus' team I don't understand how they don't dominate world football.

No proper wingers, too many defensive players. Their speed of game is bit slow too. And lack of quality of italian football makes it dificult to match one in CL. Also Conte is too conservative, he isnt open to more attacking football.

If they buy quality LB and RW, maybe LW, they could play 4:3:3

Lich-Barzagli-Chielini-LB

---Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-----

------RW-Tevez-LW--------

Sanchez was linked, if they get him and keep main players (althrough both Vidal and Pogba will be hard), it will be some team. Maybe push Tevez or Berardi on Lw, dunno how it would work.

That whole match yesterday I was just thinking to myself "man, I hope United don't throw insane money at Vidal or Sanchez."

He's an absolute monster and just the player they're desperate for.

I can't believe Juve got vidal for peanuts and pogba for free.

Vidal was going to go to Munich, but didn't. The best financial offer came from them.

ANd united is United....

They cant attack good enough. They play with no AM's, no wingers, this 3-5-2 is too defensive and lacks creativity.

They have a very strong central midfield (although Pirlo is not as good as the last few seasons, and Pogba is still a bit row), doesnt mean they should be that good.

Juventus and Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal coy over future

"Will I stay at Juventus? I do not know," he told Sky Italia.

"I just think about the World Cup and the national team now.

"After the World Cup we will see what will be my future."

Mourinho keep an eye on him! :ph34r:

If I was defender or midfielder who does lot of defending, Chelsea would be my favourite destination and perhaps Vidal would think the same...he would be very expensive, but him choosing us over real, barca and staying in juve will be the hardest part.

If i went for another CM, I would choose Vidal type over Kroos type cm now that we have Cesc and if we keep Oscar. We still need defensive stability and Vidal-Matic-Fabregas would be very strong.

Vidals engine and workrate was insane against spain, he was literally up and down the pitch all night. He may not be as athletic as Ramires but what an uprade he would be, he's probably the best all around midfielder in the world right now.

matic-vidal. now thats a pivot that can dominate the world. but it will also render 27mil for cesc as a bit of a waste.

Yeah, hence why I don't think it would happen. Ramires is a brilliant squad player and Vidal's way too talented to just be that. But if we did switch to like a 4-3-3 permanently a midfield three or Cesc - Vidal - Matic would clearly be the best in the world IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You