Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidal is simply a rolls royce. He's a fantastic footballer and would definitely compliment Matic well. But the way I see it, if you have a player like Oscar in the No. 10 position who presses excellently, has fantastic movement, work rate, and has goals in his locker then you don't necessarily need a "Vidal type" player alongside Matic. Why spend 40m plus on Vidal when a big part of his game overlaps with Oscar's strengths? What's more needed is a ball playing midfielder - a distributor. An Oscar, Cesc and Matic midfield won't have the same energy and athleticism as it would with Vidal in there but what it does have is a balanced set of skills.

Don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but Vidal is a much better player and would make our team much more balanced than Oscar

No one does..:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Seriously if we can get £40m-ish for Oscar i think a run at Vidal is a no brainer. When you can get the box to box midfielder in the world, you go for him.

Vidal is simply a rolls royce. He's a fantastic footballer and would definitely compliment Matic well. But the way I see it, if you have a player like Oscar in the No. 10 position who presses excellently, has fantastic movement, work rate, and has goals in his locker then you don't necessarily need a "Vidal type" player alongside Matic. Why spend 40m plus on Vidal when a big part of his game overlaps with Oscar's strengths?

This isn't a very bright statement, so a team can't have more than one player who presses well, has high workrate, and scores goals? Besides, as you said, they both have fantastic movement, that's a pro instead of a con :/

Vidal and Oscar can play in the same team, no doubt about it. That said, this isn't PlayStation. We're not selling Oscar and I doubt we're buying Vidal lol

matic-vidal. now thats a pivot that can dominate the world. but it will also render 27mil for cesc as a bit of a waste.

Could signal a return to 433 only flip side that would surely mean a casualty at AM.

This isn't a very bright statement, so a team can't have more than one player who presses well, has high workrate, and scores goals? Besides, as you said, they both have fantastic movement, that's a pro instead of a con :/

Vidal and Oscar can play in the same team, no doubt about it. That said, this isn't PlayStation. We're not selling Oscar and I doubt we're buying Vidal lol

Okay nowhere in my comment did I say that a team can't have more than one player that presses well, or scores goals or works hard. Neither did I once say that Vidal and Oscar can't play in the same team. Why wouldn't they be able to play together? They both have two legs, and can kick a football can't they?

What I did say is that when your no. 10 already has such a high work rate but isn't particularly a strong creative passer then the skills set of Cesc would be more of an asset than Vidal's. That's my point.

Rumors swirling that United will try to sign him.

I would be SERIOUSLY pissed off if he can be had and he ends up there. He's a player that would take them to the next level and make them genuine contenders immediately.

Surely we'd be in for him? If José could design his perfect player in a lab Vidal would be it.

em....

Juve? Real?!

No no no. i will go to the shit united...

No.

"Hey Juventus, here's £60m. Hey Arturo, here's £250k per week."

After spending £30m on Shaw I wouldn't put it past them. I think they're desperate enough to offer insane amounts to essentially buy the league back.

Stereotypes are the worst...no matter how much Manu or Barca spend, Chelsea, city or real will always be the ones who buy success while united or barca create it...fucking media...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You