Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

It is the point. Because Kroos was slowly getting replaced by thiago.

Bastian was never fully fit until recently.

Fully fit or not, Kroos has had a much better season and has arguably been Bayern's most important player. That is my point.

And the Thiago this is only after Kroos had a rift with Pep.

But to get back on topic, I'd take Arturo over either in a heart beat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Football Italia Juventus asking price for Vidal is 'at least' 36m pounds. They would consider selling him to keep Pogba.

£36m?! What a deal! Take him take him take him! Told you they'd sell Vidal before Pogba, y'all didn't wanna believe meeeeeee.

Arturo is a special player and Mourinho should do everything in his power to make this transfer happen.

Think about this - Juventus' asking price is around €40m. And they are also interested in Lukaku who will be Mourinho's 3rd choice if Chelsea will sign Diego Costa and Mandzukic.

I love Romelu, but if those two arrive here, I think the best for his career is to leave for a team where he can play week-in, week-out. Mourinho won't give him that opportunity, that's for sure.

Lukaku plus €20-22m. win-win situation for both clubs.

image028.gif

If Juve tells everyone that Vidal is available for 36mio, then all big clubs, including Real and Barca will jump on that boat and price will go up massively...

To get him, we will either have to pay 50mio plus or exchange for a player (Lukaku, rambo,??) and money...

To convince Vidal to join us instead of Real or Barca is the other tricky part of the deal...

I think he is a little overrated. His 11 goals and 6 assists look impressive but Juve is the very best team in Italy.. We signed Matic for 22 million pounds, we have an outstanding talent(Cornelius) and the market is loaded with good players in Vidal's post. Even 36 million pounds would be too much for him, we should just find the perfect players for us.

If Juve tells everyone that Vidal is available for 36mio, then all big clubs, including Real and Barca will jump on that boat and price will go up massively...

To get him, we will either have to pay 50mio plus or exchange for a player (Lukaku, rambo,??) and money...

To convince Vidal to join us instead of Real or Barca is the other tricky part of the deal...

Mourinho Factor! Plus, he'll get a guaranteed starting XI spot with us. Real and Barca just buy to buy, more so Real. He'd join us, it's the EPL.

I think he is a little overrated. His 11 goals and 6 assists look impressive but Juve is the very best team in Italy.. We signed Matic for 22 million pounds, we have an outstanding talent(Cornelius) and the market is loaded with good players in Vidal's post. Even 36 million pounds would be too much for him, we should just find the perfect players for us.

Vidal is a 20x better than Ramires, has a motor, can pass shoot. He's the ULTIMATE box-to-box midfielder in the world. The best. He's the perfect player for us.

Also, we're the very best team in England, and he is physical enough to adapt to the style here.

Our number 1 target should be Vidal (granted the Costa or Mario deal is already done).

Vidal would make Chelsea so more complete and give freedom to the 3 ams.

Dont tell me you judge players solely on stats! have you even seen Vidal play??? He is the best box to box midfielder in world football! there isnt anyone better for us then Vidal.

Dont tell me you judge players solely on stats! have you even seen Vidal play??? He is the best box to box midfielder in world football! there isnt anyone better for us then Vidal.

I say many people rate him on his stats. He is outstanding but I feel he is overrated. He plays very well in the Serie A(in the strongest team) but he hasn't really showed his class in Champions League.

I say many people rate him on his stats. He is outstanding but I feel he is overrated. He plays very well in the Serie A(in the strongest team) but he hasn't really showed his class in Champions League.

Well you clearly haven't watched Vidal play much then have you? In the CL he was the best player on the pitch home and away agianst us in 2012! And was excellent home and away against Real Madrid this season! He is simply outstanding! And would take us to the next level, no doubt about that! Matic - Vidal pivot would be frighteningly good.

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You